HB/E | Los Angeles Rams Marion is a member of the NFL 75th Anniversary All-Time Team. Motley joined the Browns as a 26-year-old rookie. Name: Marion L Motley, Phone number: (732) 249-6295, State: NJ, City: Scotch Plains, Zip Code: 7076 and more information He was born on June 5, 1920 View phone numbers, addresses, public records, background check reports and possible arrest records for Marion Motley.

FB | Cleveland Browns Marion married Geraldine Wilson in month 1976, at age 24 at marriage place , New Jersey. Marion Motley was born on June 5, 1920 in Leesburg, Georgia. Check out Britannica's new site for parents! Marion Motley 27 people named Marion Motley found in Florida, New Jersey and 13 other states. They had one child. Given the severe racial tensions in the south at the time, Motley’s family were part of the “Great Migration” of African-American families that looked for work in the northern part of the country. Given the severe racial tensions in the south at the time, Motley’s family were part of the “Great Migration” of African-American families that looked for work in the northern part of the country. The trailblazers were Marion Motley and Bill Willis, who signed with the Cleveland Browns of the new All-America Football Conference, and Kenny Washington and Woody Strode, who signed with the National Football League’s Los Angeles Rams.

Cleveland Browns Baker Mayfield Nike Game Jersey Giveaway!

DT | Baltimore Colts Honor the Heroes of the Game, Preserve Its History, Promote Its Values & Celebrate Excellence Everywhere"I was as big as the linemen I ran against, so I didn’t worry about them. When he retired Marion held a host of Browns' club records. Paul coached football at neighboring Massillon High School.

By signing up for this email, you are agreeing to news, offers, and information from Encyclopaedia Britannica.Be on the lookout for your Britannica newsletter to get trusted stories delivered right to your inbox. Alabama (1) California (2) Florida (4) Georgia (2) Michigan (1) Missouri (2) New Jersey (4) New York (4) North Carolina (1) Ohio (3) South Carolina (3) Texas (1) Virginia (4) Washington (1) West Virginia (1) Refine Your Search Results . The constant threat of him hurtling up the middle kept the defenses honest. "There's no telling how much yardage I might have made if I ran as much as some backs do now," he once said.In November 2019, Motley was selected as one of the twelve running backs on the
Browns’ coach Paul Brown was already familiar with Motley, having coached the big fullback at the Great Lakes Naval Training Station during World War II.He also knew Motley from his high school playing days in Canton, Ohio. Marion Y Motley. See Marion's age, contact number, house address, email address, public records & run a background check.
Marion Leonard Motley was born on month day 1951, at birth place, New Jersey, to Royce Motley.

Categories  HB/QB | Chicago Cardinals

Paul Brown, however, thought otherwise.After ending his playing career for good, Motley asked Brown about a coaching job with the team. C/LB | Detroit Lions All Filters. While he showed occasional signs of his old form that season, it became clear to the Browns' coaching staff that he was no longer in his prime.Motley thought he could come back and play a ninth season in 1954, and showed up to training camp to prove it. They had one child. Brown, however, rejected his overtures, saying Motley should instead look for work at a steel mill – the very career football was his ticket out of.In 1968, Motley became the second black player voted into the Most of Motley's runs were trap plays up the middle, but he had the speed to run outside.

Others: Marion Motley, FB (1946-61).

Enjoy Fast Flat-Rate Shipping On Any Size Order.

The late Earle Brown, who was a very good friend of Motley, was a major facilitator of his golf tournament right up to the year he died. Marion Motley was born on June 5, 1920 in Leesburg, Georgia. And once I ran over a back twice, I didn’t have to run over him a third time. Injuries ended Washington’s career after three seasons, while Strode played just the 1946 season. Looking for Marion Motley?