Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 20ml + 2 X 20ml Refills $60

It is still in production. FAST & FREE. Chanel Antaeus SCREAMS. More refined than YSL Kouros, Chanel Antaeus is of its day without being dated in a negative way. Shop today & collect 4 Advantage Card Points for every pound you spend.

The classic scent opens with notes of lemon, lim

Explore the beauty offer from Beauty Buys to find your perfect eyeshadow palette, colourful lipstick or lash-extending mascara.

We stock renowned men’s haircare brands; Clarins Men, American Crew and Nioxin alongside grooming tools from Babyliss, Remington and Wahl.Even if he is notoriously hard to buy for, at Beauty Buys, we feel confident that we have a gift that will please.

It is a ritual that soothes, uplifts and creates a window of “me-time” in busy schedules. $60

It was my selected Christmas gift in 1981, my senior year of high school.

EXCLUSIVELY IN BOUTIQUES AND AUTHORIZED RETAILERS

$60 The best I can do is Fragrantica's description of beeswax: "an intimate animalic note with hints of wax and the pollen scent left by bees, deep and grounding".

4.5 out of 5 stars (28) 28 product ratings - Chanel Antaeus 3.4oz Men's Eau de Toilette. Chanel Antaeus 3.4oz Men's Eau de Toilette.

Deodorant Spray 100ml