We all have good and bad days. So they aren't ashamed of being pretty.But in the west, being an alpha and macho kind of guy is more ideal so there's hostility towards pretty men.I've always been attracted to pretty boys, since I was young. I'm not the most beautiful person around and I've never heard or experienced a guy going through or treated the way you have (I'll keep in mind everything you said next time I meet a pretty boy), so its kind of a shock(eye-opening) but I see it A LOT with women. For me it is slightly easier now but not much. I have dated few hot woman in my life and didn't know why, I guess that my features are not well liked by gorgeous woman, but still haven't lost the hope .I have a couple of guy friends who are average looking in the face department but pretty muscular and tough otherwise and they HATE pretty men, and its even worse if they have been drinking.Once intoxicated, they really get out of hand and purposely look for pretty guys to torment. He is SOOO BORING. Those who knew me knew I was so much more than my appearance. I was Maybe I can be more empathetic. But in the west, being an alpha and macho kind of guy is more ideal so there's hostility towards pretty men. My friends went to get the car and I went to the toilet and when I came down one of the girls so me and told her friends and then they started shouting at the top of their voice "he so cute he so cute" and everybody started to look including all the staff. Keep your hair clean and brushed, and brush and floss your teeth twice a day. They started to pass filthy comments In front of the girls and other college mates... that I was a "Gay" so that all girls and friends avoid me! Sometimes they come along it's just impossible to deal with. Whenever I am walking down the street men and women stop and stare at people. I’ve always thought myself to be more attractive than a lot of guys, and even some girls, around me. The true reality is that most females are having sex and relationships with average and ugly guys and a small percentage of women only want to deal with guys like us.

Just like a block of stone!!! It nice to talk about pretty boys. She doesn't have to worry about other women wanting her man, but here's where women really do themselves in: Women are very mindful of other attractive women and what they have.....be it a nice purse, watch, a killer pair of shoes....in fact U ladies know this to be true when a a beautiful woman walks in a room....the other good looking women, and the lesser looking women immediately bring out the "cats claws" they look at her clothing, her makeup they cut and roll their their eyes at her.....why??? I started getting more attention from girls. Damn, I thought it was shameful to openly display jealousy and insecurity in the midst of other people but these men do not care who sees their cowardly behavior. I just sometimes find it really difficult to swallow that I’m not a pretty, sexy, or physically appealing individual. Am I to end up alone because women feel threatened by my pretty looks? ), and I don't do facials or masks or anything. "Inner beauty and exterior beauty are two different concepts. I was so ashamed to win both of those things. I can't tell you how many times I have caught guys giving me filthy looks for no reason other then them being jealous. In the Army black guys always wanted to talk to me. And he's says you two dumbasses I don't got at all day.

It's nice though.

I think they assume that woman throw themselves at attractive guys. "I liked what you did with explaining how to take care of yourself. You guys are awesome!" You are beautiful, now all you need to do is believe. Being pretty is a goal for lots of people--it’s a great way to improve your self esteem and self confidence!