When we listen, we go beyond simply hearing words by giving our attention to what is being said. in Turkish From the Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English A maximum of two listeners at a time were seated in a small experimental room. Your feedback will be reviewed. in Chinese (Traditional) Recordings were verified by two independent adult listeners to ensure accurate and interpretable renditions. oyente, radioyente… 听者,倾听者… Thanks! Being a good listener is important for a number of reasons. Because if we were drifting away from the conversation, this gives us an opportunity to make sure we heard correctly and can then respond comfortably. It seems to have something for everyone." Research shows that the average person listens with only 25 percent efficiency-- meaning there's a lot we're letting go in one ear and out the other. But listening is so much more than hearing. I can tell you that a lot of us guys are great at coming up with ideas for you, so if this is what you are looking for, you may be in for a treat. For others, the obstacle may be distraction; this, too, can be overcome. Dictionary

聴取者… Dictionary From the Therefore, as the children had greater competence in understanding the listeners' point of view, their locative descriptions were more complex. in Norwegian
If I am confused, I can ask questions and even share how I might feel in that situation: “Wow! {{#verifyErrors}}

Hearing is a sense – it happens when sound hits our ears and involves the processing of sound in the brain.
in Russian Tell us about this example sentence: (i) Good listeners look at the speaker.