Please contact me about an Issue with the board 1.0) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global Intel Z390 AORUS Motherboard with 6 Phases Digital VRM solutions, Extended Heatsink, HDMI 2.0 & DisplayPort onboard, 802.11ac Wireless, RGB Fusion 2.0, Dual... Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI (rev. 転載を禁じます。 3D Sensing TOF (Time of Flight ) Product SolutionFacial Recognition with Body Temperature MeasurementAn Immersive VR Stadium Experience with 5G eMBB TechnologyAn Autonomous Vehicles Network with 5G URLLC Technology Great little board. 商品詳細ページを閲覧すると、ここに履歴が表示されます。チェックした商品詳細ページに簡単に戻る事が出来ます。商品詳細ページを閲覧すると、ここに履歴が表示されます。チェックした商品詳細ページに簡単に戻る事が出来ます。 Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI は、IR デジタル PWM コントローラと PowlRstage MOSFET による、 全デジタル CPU 電源設計を採用しています。各電源フェーズはそれぞれ最低 40A の電力供給が可能であり、第9世代 Intel Core プロセッサー Intel Z390 AORUS Motherboard with 12 Phases Digital VRM Solutions, Multi-cuts Heatsinks with Heatpipe, RGB Fusion 2.0, 802.11ac Wireless, Dual M.2 with Thermal Guards, Intel ® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel ® Core™ Processors Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs Intel ® Optane™ … Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI は、高性能ヒートシンクと高性能サーマルパッドを使用した高効率な熱伝導設計を採用しており、究極の MOSFET 冷却性能を提供します。 Looks great and it's very handy to have 2 M.2 slots! Product is superb but I received a open box since the Mobo is working as it should I am not sending it back for replacement Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI [Rev.1.0] Z390チップセット搭載のインテル製CPU向けゲーミングMini-ITXマザーボード。� 第9/第8世代Coreプロセッサー対応。 HDMI2.0ポート、USB3.1 Type-C、32Gb/sの転送速度に対応するPCIe3.0×4接続対応のM.2スロットを2基搭載している。 Works great no issues. Feature rich, a little expensive but i've done 2 ITX builds with them and they're rock solid.