£3.75 . But before I get to the good stuff, let me say this: WE PAID…""My fiance and I came here last weekend for brunch. If you are a person who is short on time or looking for a quick place to get a bite to eat then The Kebab Shop should be on your list. I also got the Crave Fries and oh myyyyy those were AMAZING.

My only regret? This is probably my new spotWe were shopping and stopped here for lunch. But I finished the whole plate. good was super good , must try.Tl;dr decent Mediterranean food for the price; I've had betterHey Preston! I was back…""My friend and I found this place by accident and decided to stop in to find out if…""This place is great. The Saffron Rice was also really good.

Served with salad and sauces Lamb Shish, Kofte Shish, Chicken Shish, Lamb doner , Chicken Doner, Large Chips or Rice, three pcs Flat Bread and Bottle of soft drink.

We've been meaning to give this place a try instead of our usual…"Not for sure why I have to bring the phone in to verify the order. Rice tastes soapy and salty. Been coming here for years.

walked in and the spot is a nice chill dining area and they have an open kitchen (you can see into the kitchen and watch the whole cooking process) when looking at the menu some of the items iv seen on the online menu weren't actually on the menu at the restaurant but thats cool because what I ordered was so damn bomb. If you…""This place is great. Food was very good and arrived quickly. For corporate it's 7/25. The first time I checked out this store was by my husband. Delicious yogurt sauce with pureed garlic. The quality of their food is great! The only Authentic Turkish Kebab House in Scotland that still make their own Kebabs, using the finest Scottish sourced produce. Definitely will order again, thanks for the great food!The Kebab Shop made me a pretty good "box" made into a salad by doubling up on the vegetables. My girlfriend and I went out Friday night after work around 6 pm.

good luck. View menu and reviews for The Kebab Shop in Austin, plus popular items & reviews. Glad they have multiple locations around the city.

But the sauces were amazing! Menu. wen dow the street to the harbor and ate with my lady well overlooking the city from the harbor. Picked up curbside, food was well cooked and fresh, employees were friendly and brought my food right out. Portion seemed smaller than what I usually get at the other locations.

£3.45 . What safety measures are they taking? For half an hour I wasn't in the tired border town of San Diego. If you are caring meat or are a vegetarian you will enjoy your selection at The Kebab Shop. The dipping sauce is awesome too, the garlic one is my favorite! The portions are a good size. I could honestly go to any other restaurant but I chose to support this local business.

The grilled chicken was pretty good! Please review our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. After looking at the menu I the chicken kebab with rice and a side salad. Testimonials. I went up to the bar tender, Scott, to…""The food here will make you want to throw up I'm your mouth.