But there's no doubt some of the show's decisions and casting made no sense whatsoever. Did they move to philly or cleavland? When Lisa and Will cut their second wedding short, he and Will's mother decide not to let the ceremony go to waste; they get married right then and there. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. We all know 'The Fresh Prince' was a great show. One of my best episodes ever. Thus, Lisa and Will become stepbrother and stepsister. And how did Will just forget abt her, he didn’t have to mourn for even 10 mins. Still tho, shouldn’t she have showed up with Will’s mother and her father in like a new family … What Happened To Lisa In The Fresh Prince? Not only that, but they let so many supporting characters go unused or die off such as: Jazz, Jackie, and the divasI’m rewatching on Netflix again and I’m on episode 1 of season 6.I really wonder what the writers and producers were thinking back then in 1995 with a character that people liked.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castA place for fans to chat about this amazing 90s sitcom! That's not up for debate. Will meets a new student at the university who seems determined to be Will's girlfriend despite the fact that he is engaged. 6. The night before the wedding, Lisa and Will send Vy and Lisa's father to a restaurant to get to know each other and they are caught sleeping together. This video makes me laugh so hard, will is just being silly like always & he is a funny & a great actor. Fresh Prince: The Movie 23m. It still confuses the shit outta meI wish they explained what happened in season 6. The first time, they elope to Las Vegas and try a Shaft-themed wedding, but walk out on the ceremony after being interrupted so many times and realizing they weren't ready. Did Will’s mum and Lisa’s dad break up? Still tho, shouldn’t she have showed up with Will’s mother and her father in like a new family type episode? To get back at Jazz for cheating in poker, Will tells him that he witnessed a murder and that the Banks family is being forced to hide in Alabama. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is an American sitcom television series created by Andy and Susan Borowitz that originally aired on NBC from September 10, 1990, to May 20, 1996. Jada Pinkett Smith was originally supposed to play Lisa, but was too short for the role (opposite a 6'2" Will Smith), thus leaving Nia to take the part.

Beulah Elisabeth Wilkes is a recurring character on The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air.She is portrayed by Nia Long.. History . ----------------------------------Discord: discord.gg/MpZne2vPress J to jump to the feed. Calling them "inconsistent" would be letting them off easy. 11:16. Will's Misery ... Will is embarrassed when Lisa defends him from a bully, so he decides to learn self-defense and ends up needing to use his new skills. I guess it’s cuz she’s kinda Will’s sister (even though they have no common family. Wills Got An Admirer- Fresh Prince Of Bel Air - Duration: 3:01. She is never seen again. The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air is a FANDOM TV Community.Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Yeah so I just almost finished watching the whole series of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and sometime during the whole series Will was about to get married to Lisa, but then they decided not to. At first, Lisa, portrayed by Nia Long, was introduced in the fifth season episode, "Will's Misery," as the girlfriend who tames Will into forsaking his womanizing ways.. What the hell ever happened to Lisa in season 6? Ahmad Musleh 1,389,646 views. Lisa's father, Fred, was played by actor John Amos, who starred in the 1970s sitcom "Good Times" as James Evans, Sr. The second time they try to get married, Will starts feeling some doubts, especially when he notices that, like Jazz, he also knows very little about Lisa, culminating in him asking if Lisa is her real first name, upon which she reveals it's actually Beulah. With Will Smith, James Avery, Daphne Reid, Alfonso Ribeiro. Will manages to overcome these doubts but Lisa reveals that she is also having doubts and the two decide not to marry. But alas, let's count them down. From 1994 to 1995, she played Will Smith's girlfriend and fiancée Beulah "Lisa" Wilkes on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. The two fall deeply in love and are engaged to be married, going so far as the ceremonies twice, but never actually tie the knot. I guess it’s cuz she’s kinda Will’s sister (even though they have no common family. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. The show leaves a lot of loose ends throughout its run which was disappointingWay too many loose ends, and they NEVER mentioned Lisa, they never showed Will’s love life or a date or anything that they use to. She literally fell off the face of the earth. Directed by Shelley Jensen. The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Funny Moments -- Season 2 Part 3 - Duration: 11:16.