There Jason? That is horrible. Um, you know, but I mean, if they call back to back, they know if it’s not a true, true emergency, I mean, I’m still not gonna answer the phone, but I’ll get to it as quickly as I can. That’s what I am. Yeah, he’s 57 he knew. Jack Dorsey, Google, apple. That’s true. So future generations can learn from our industry’s greatest leaders. I will only ever text her email. That’s horrible. All Turtles. And Jason, why can you not put an emotionally nuclear person in charge ofmanaging people? So let’s start there. I think if you have that passion, you have that drive, you’ve got the, the, the wherewithal and the idea. Just the box, the box, right? His ambitious, caring, accountable, transparent, profane humanity, built the culture at Google and dozens of other companies and to what they are today.
You won’t even look at me. Sure.

Yeah. I don’t get it. Is it free or that is free? My friend. Oh yeah. He was born on August 31st, 1940 and it was a legendary, grew to become a legendary business coach, but he started off being a football coach. Maybe I say and I’m, and there’s that weird or is that weird aura. He would, oh, I need this guy.
You know, it’s, it’s, it’s, it’s, it’s, it’s a weird, that’s weird. To be a great manager, you have to be a great coach. And he was like, I been fired after two years working for you. Because John is, John’s like my speed bump. And this book interviews the 80 people who bill impacted the most. But I’m just going to show how this could happen real quick. Um, but yeah, I mean, yes, you want to be honest. Everyone should wear a tie and one employee. Everybody I met there was very upbeat, very kind, very nice. We didn’t talk about the problem analytically. And if you as a giraffe cannot, will not go down to the level of the turtle, at least for a moment to figure out what the heck they’re talking about. I mean, is there, is there a,I could only imagine the squeals or tires as they’re leaving the parking lot.Yeah. And if you are a super duper Alpha, you might to hire somebody like John Kelly who works with me, who it was also alpha, but it’s kind of like my buffer. I want to know a story about getting rich quick. Yeah.

Yes. They don’t swarm you with terrorist attacks or what people are voting for, which is great. So again, me being a bad boss, I sit down with them and I start coaching them on how to get his life together, get his life together. Unbelievable. They have their own company over here on the side and they’re promoting their stuff they did on the side and stuff.

Jason, do you know what he did after two o’clock everyday? Right. I typically always wear like snow boots today I decided to wear like slip ons up or one size too big, so I owe a public apology to, to Jason Right there.

I’ll meet you know, hey, oh, they’re like, oh hey. And I was like, your shirt is nice but I can celebrate somebody else’s winds like to the moon and back.Okay. Uh, he went on to become the vice president of marketing and the board of Director for Apple. Right. I see maybe the mountains. Have you ever heard of Steve Jobs there? Only getting the names. Yep. Amazon didn’t make a profit for nine years. Another example, uh, let’s go with, um, uh, this’ll be good one, um, people right now who are in favor of, of building a wall, right? Uh, which was kind of just serendipitous.

“Keep note of the times when they give up things, and when they are excited for someone else’s success.”. All right. For that reason, don’t be afraid to fire people because of their bad character.” – Bill Campbell – https://techcrunch.com/2016/01/12/lessons-from-bill-campbell-silicon-valleys-secret-executive-coach/ Age 27 – 33 – Assistant football coach at Boston College Age 34 – 39 – He was head coach of Columbia’s football team, the Columbia Lions from 1974 to 1979.https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/insights/news/2018/time-flies-us-adults-now-spend-nearly-half-a-day-interacting-with-media.print.html He joined J. Walter Thompson, the advertising agency, and then Kodak, where he rose to run Kodak’s European film business.https://techcrunch.com/2016/01/12/lessons-from-bill-campbell-silicon-valleys-secret-executive-coach/ He was hired by John Sculley, became Apple’s VP of Marketing, and then ran Apple’s Claris software division. And they’re not there. Did you, and then you left her? And the turtle. And, and so I would just say when you start off your meeting though, you do have to, um, start off with that report. Uh, in the last 24 hours? Yup. Trillion dollar coach. My friend. Um, I’m like, if we get anywhere near that point, we’re in super duper trouble. This happened at least twice that I know of in my companies. Reserve your spot and enroll in the world’s best business school today at thrive time. He liked to spend his Saturday mornings planning and then he liked to go 90 miles an hour during the week. I don’t know if anybody out there can relate to this, but I can. You’re their one job is, is to win the game.