An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Rhaena was the niece of King Viserys I Targaryen and the cousin of King Aegon II Targaryen. This begins a series which will cover to 2000 AC,three hundred years after Lives Lived in the Future.A collection of drabbles and ficlets inspired by Fire & Blood.The tale of House Reyne is fantastical and devious, filled with dragonriders and plotting lords, do-gooders and greedy men.“Dead men, dead women,” Alyn gazed into her eyes, feeling his heart clench, “We both have the look of them, yet we are still living.”Baela Targaryen, Rhaena Targaryen, Moondancer, Sundancer and Morning.Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character DeathCorlys Velaryon/Rhaenys Targaryen (Daughter of Aemon) (4)The Dance of the Dragons | Aegon II Targaryen v. Rhaenyra Targaryen Era (4)Corlys Velaryon/Rhaenys Targaryen (Daughter of Aemon) (4)The Dance of the Dragons | Aegon II Targaryen v. Rhaenyra Targaryen Era (4) Queen Rhaena Targaryen, the eldest daughter and child of King Aenys I Targaryen, one of King Maegor I Targaryen's Black Brides, a sister to King Jaehaerys I and Queen Alysanne Targaryen, dubbed the Queen in the West and the Queen in the East No spice, no candles, no fancy restaurant, but a dirty backyard destroyed by your nudist uncle while you're wearing 'formal' shorts. "Give the girl to me to wife" - prince Daemon told his brother - "Who else would take her now? Appearance and Character. "My point is, you propose to her in front of the family, and what will she think? She was a dragonrider and rode the dragon Dreamfyre. Princess Rhaena Targaryen was the eldest of the six children of King Aenys I Targaryen and Queen Alyssa Velaryon. I don't want her thinking I'm half-assing it. Everyone's going to be taking pictures, and getting bad angles, and next thing you know you have a broken engagement and a broken family. In personality, she differed greatly from her older sister. She loved to dress in white and gold, and was very fond of lace trim on her sleeves and bodice. KING RHAEGAR TARGARYEN, the First of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. "And so, the Rogue Prince gets his wish and is given the Realm's Delight to marry. Born in 147 AC, Rhaena was the second daughter of King Aegon III Targaryen and Queen Daenaera Velaryon. ―Joffrey Baratheon Rhaenyra is staring at Sunfyre’s jaws, and she has a vision of Daenerys being resurrected. Please consider turning it on!

While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. She had two older brothers, Daeron and Baelor, and two sisters, Daena, who was older, and Elaena, who was younger. Rhaena Targaryen (Daughter of Daemon) Rhaenys Targaryen (Daughter of Aemon)

Thus begins the dynasty of prince Daemon and princess Rhaenyra...leaving the Greens speechless at King Viserys's decision, and in fear of Lord Flea Bottom and what is to come.

""Do you think I should still propose? His wife, Queen Daena of Lys. Disgusting! " But if some events had changed, what would be the end of The Dance οf the Dragons ?

She loved to sew and do needlework, and often embroidered religious scenes on her own clothing (such as the During the reign of their brother Baelor, Rhaena and her sisters were confined in the keep within the After the death of Baelor, Daena was briefly considered as a possible heir to the throne. "Since George will probably never get around to F&B volume 2,I’m writing my own version. She had a baby six months ago, how's her body image? Where Daena was wilful, wild, and adventurous, Rhaena was dutiful, meek, and passive. Rhaenyra’s eyes close as Dany’s open again. Dragon against dragon and brother against sister. Suddenly, she feels hopeful and isn’t scared anymore, knowing the future of her House will be okay. Following her marriage to King Maegor I Targaryen, Rhaena became known as one of his Black Brides. Lady Rhaena Targaryen, also known as Rhaena of Pentos and Rhaena Corbray, was one of the twin daughters of Prince Daemon Targaryen and Lady Laena Velaryon; Baela Targaryen was her older twin. He had collar-length black hair and eyes that caught the deep blue of his doublet; Dunk noted he had "Egg's eyes".After revealing himself as the son of Daemon I Blackfyre, Daemon the Younger … However, the memories of the