Your satisfaction is guaranteed. This winery has a breathtaking view of Cayuga Lake, amazing wines, and lovely owners and staff.

Online orders and free delivery depending on location.
Every wine I've tasted here, from white to red, hasn't disappointed.

Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Brightleaf Winery at 1250 Clearview Rd, King Ferry, NY 13081. We’re returning to Bright Leaf Vineyard for their Wednesday night music series! Mark your calendars!
Join Bright Leaf Vineyard for their Wednesday night music series! My partner and I each did a flight of the dry reds.

Warning - never actually got inside to try the wine (which I was super sad about because this was a new to me winery). BRIGHT LEAF LLC (doing business as WILSON FAMILY CELLARS/BRIGHT LEAF VINEYARD) is licensed liquor authority in the county of CAYUGA, licensed by New York State State Liquor Authority (NYSSLA).The license number is 2206981.The license type is FARM WINERY (class code 302, type code FW).The address is 1250 Clearview Rd, King Ferry, NY 13081. Winter Hours: Open Thursday 12-5, Friday 12-8, Saturday and Sunday 12-5. This winery has a breathtaking view of Cayuga Lake, amazing wines, and lovely owners and staff. Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources. We have beer on … The... 7 Reviews (315) 364-5323 Website. The $10 for 4 wine flight was good value. My favorite was their Cab Franc, but any of them were good enough that I'd have enjoyed a bottle of it. Just an quick walk to O’Connor Brewing, Mermaid Winery, 80/20 Burger Bar, and of course, Doumar’s famous ice cream shop. However, there are too many restaurants and shops in walking distance to list! Browse Menu & Reservations ... Great wine at a great price. Get directions, reviews and information for Bright Leaf Vineyard in King Ferry, NY.

A small, family winery/vineyard located on the East side of Cayuga Lake. Estate grown Vinifera grape varieties, specializing in red and white dry to semi- dry varietals. If for any reason you're not satisfied with a bottle, we'll credit you for it, where legal. All of them were excellent. Nine-Four Wines is a small 'chosen family' winery firmly grounded in the Finger Lakes region of New York.

Party Size ... Tasting Menu, Winning Wine List, Working Fireplace, Wheelchair Access, Happy Hours, Lounge / Bar, Healthy Options, Lake View, Farm-to-table, The Cayuga County Visitors Guide is your passport to fun in the Finger Lakes!Cookies are used for measurement, ads and optimization. Mark your calendars! Every wine I've tasted here, from white to red, hasn't disappointed. Bright Leaf Vineyard is now open in King Ferry. **Curbside pick-up available on Fri, Sat, & Sun. By continuing to use our site you agree to our **Curbside pick-up available on Fri, Sat, & Sun. Great wine at a great price. This winery has a breathtaking view of Cayuga Lake, amazing wines, and lovely owners and staff. Established by three good friends with a passion for excellent wine and great community, we make our homes and craft our wines on the shores of Seneca Lake.

Incredible vistas, hospitality and of course, wine! Their wine could be lovely, however their owner was not. Provided by Eric Lewandowski Donna and Michael Wilson pose at their new winery, Bright Leaf Vineyard, in King Ferry. ** Each flight has 2oz of wine,... Mark your calendars! Bright Leaf Vineyard Bright Leaf Vineyard 1250 Clearview Road, King Ferry NY 13081. The tasting space is clean and bright. Tasting room open to the public starting June 15, 2018. Tasting room open to the public starting June 15, 2018.