English By creating an account, I agree to the The rooms are big and the bed was extremely comfortable. The Grab 'n Go case offers muffins, salads, sandwiches and bottled beverages.
This is the hotel for you!Thank you so much for the great review. Hyatt Place Saratoga / Malta, Malta: See 897 traveller reviews, 79 user photos and best deals for Hyatt Place Saratoga / Malta, ranked #2 of 4 Malta hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. This hotel is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Saratoga Performing Arts Center and 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Skidmore College. Contact us directly to discuss stays longer than 30 days. Also, the room had no toilet paper. Down bedding, sectional sofas and 42" HD Plasma TVs in all rooms. More travel 24-hour room service is also available. Hyatt Place Saratoga/Malta Dogs must weigh 50 pounds or less, and two dogs must not exceed a combined weight of 75 pounds.

Does Hyatt Place Saratoga / Malta offer any business services?Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room.

At Hyatt Place Saratoga/Malta guests can exercise in the fitness centre.

First name

We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Link copied to clipboard! We were referred by a staff member of the college.

We can't wait to see you again.The rooms where beautiful nice and clean and very large. All rights reserved.

We were able to use public space for our pizza party.

It was loud and blew directly onto the bed. Sign In with Naver Free HOT breakfast and Complimentary WiFi available.
Can’t wait to go back me and my fiancé , our friends enjoyed our time and plan on making another trip soon! The Hyatt Place of Saratoga/Malta offers a unique setting for business meetings and social gatherings. Breakfast is great! Hyatt Place Saratoga/Malta welcomes your four-legged friends to enjoy our comfortable accommodations, because no trip is complete without every member of the family.

Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our proximity to Luther Forest Business Park, GlobalFoundries, Medical facilities, and downtown Saratoga Springs, makes us a perfect location for business or leisure.