the best luxury service, when they clean your shirts, they put cufflinks on them. Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.“We love the service from the staff who were so delightful and helpful. Probably the BEST hotel in the world

Travel may be permitted only for certain purposes and in particular, touristic travel may not be allowed.

A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike.Mandarin Grill + Bar at Mandarin Oriental, Hong KongWhen people think of Hong Kong, most imagine movies with famous skyscrapers dominating the skyline. The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Stepping into the Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, guests are almost immediately cocooned in a sense of discreet luxury.

Amazing attention to detail.

Ava Pun (guest relations) had organised our stay in advance, which included a reservation for the Clipper Lounge champagne brunch, activities for my son (a PS4) and even a welcome card and sweet treats on arrival. Amazing attention to detail. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details. Spacious and elegant, rooms at Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong feature clear floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic city and harbour views. On a last note, I was surprised by the departure gift from Bonita in the guest relation team - as my mind had been preoccupied by the chocolates in the orientation gift for the whole day (lol). Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in our reviews. We speak English and 43 other languages. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check out. All I can do is simply give you my history, and why, despite living and working in Hong Kong, just down the street, I find myself not just eating, drinking and meeting people here, I also staying here every chance I get.

Best regards, Richard Langonne Hotel Manager Mandarin Oriental, Hong KongWe came for a birthday staycation celebration and had a great time. If you've stayed before, they know what you like to leave the air-conditioning on and so the room is set pre-arrival to your comfort level.

Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. Please see our partners for more details.The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or quiet room than someone who’s stayed at the property before?We want you to share your story, both the good and the bad. As our first and flagship hotel, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is as legendary as the city itself.

The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Adjacent to this is the wardrobe area and a bedroom and bathroom with bath and shower.The Lichfield Suite is dedicated to Lord Lichfield, the celebrated photographer behind our famous advertising campaign.