50/80% pay-back at the counter makes appointments with allied health providers so affordable!

Tell us if you’re not happy within 30 days of joining and we’ll cancel your cover plus refund any premiums paid (as long as you haven’t made a claim)I signed up for a Frank Health Insurance policy after 13 years with my old provider. I have just lowered my level of cover to learn that my level of extra cover hasn't dropped, only the % I get back on each provider visit. 1 April premium increases are on hold for at least six months, increased coverage for COVID-19 related hospitalisations, new ancillary benefits and hardship suspension for up to 12 months. There is no catch with Frank, you get your rebates no matter where you go - no need to go to a 'choice' providers selected by your health insurer.Easy access with on hand personnel to answer any queries with claims and questions on what your policy covers.Frank dropped my optical dispensor vision direct with no notice to customers who have been using them regularly. These are the best credit cards this year, as decided by ProductReview.com.au reviewers.There are a number of government rebates, discounts, and additional charges that could apply to you when taking out private health insurance. I have been with Frank for years, and every year I will try to find a better deal elsewhere, but nothing beats Frank.I have Hospital and Extras cover, but I have never made a Hospital claim yet. It is nice to know Frank is watching my back .We have been with Frank for 3 years and they have been very professional when ever I need to find out anything to do with our policy and claims would recommend them to anyone. !Good value for the hospital & essential extras bundle. Another week they text “card just being sent pls wait another 5-7 business days”. Frank makes it easy to understand exactly what's covered and what's not. The only negative thing I would say is that they are only contactable Monday to Friday during business hours.FRANK has been great up until I needed to make a claim. Switching's really easy, too. Not sure that is how health insurance works but anyhow, good to know Frank and indirectly GMHBA will not go broke now from not covering our orthodontic item numbers that we will claim.always been there to assist with claims , and offer help with questions , have so far been excellent with paying out claims and made me feel less vulnerable , or worried about being taken care of , when sick and in an already stressful situation.

Thank youAsk Frank, they may have a no wait clause or the like which may be beneficial.If you have any further questions I would suggest contacting us via phone, web chat or email our contact information can be located here Silom, Bangrak 10500 Bangkok, Thailand • Frank Insurance Broker (Thailand) Co. Ltd., is trading as Frank.co.th Perhaps I can invoice them for all of my wasted time to do their job for them?
Easy to set up with very helpful friendly staff and easy to do claims online and only a few days to process.Cancelled my hospital insurance with another insurerWhen taking out ancillary cover only, they completed a cancellation form for both hospital and ancillary cover. And Frank is one of the most affordable, with a respectable coverage. I don't think it gets much better than that?! Talk to Frank from 8am-6pm, Mon- Fri. www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au

!Signed up in 12/12/19 for a top cover. Switch to Frank. The only thing I don't know is if our policy is from January to December or does it restart from financial year.Hi....well i guess you are lucky. If you need to see someone in a retail space or speak to someone on the phone, this is not for you. Haven't had to use hospital so can't comment about that. It's clear, you can speak to people AND have a record of what you've asked and info you've received. Clear and simple Health Insurance. The claim process has been really easy and I have even unexpectedly received money back at the end of the year.