Standing 68-storey tall, Discovery Primea is one of the tallest skyscrapers in Makati. Fill in contact details here so we can send exclusive info to you. Family rooms and suites are equipped with amenities that enable them to cook their own food, dine together and have some quality bonding time. The stand out for me is the apartment style facilities. Truly a gateway to the skies. Truly a gateway to the skies. Will be back soon.”“A truly exceptional hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel chain to my family and friends.Subscribe to our Newsletters so you don’t miss out on exclusive offers.
It stands on the former Gilarmi Apartments, one of the earliest urban residential condominiums built in the Makati Central Business District. This is truly an above and beyond hotel which after its soft launch I would be surprised doesn’t get fully booked straight away! Discovery Primea is a 68-storey mixed-use residential tower and one of the tallest buildings in the Philippines located in Makati along Ayala Avenue. Use the promo code: BOOKSMART “Stayed at the Discovery Primea Makati for two nights in May in their Two Bedroom Primea Suite. Book direct with us! Excellent for long stays, Discovery Suites Manila hotel is located in Ortigas CBD near SM Megamall, Asian Development Bank (ADB), Philippine Stock Exchange, and corporate and regional headquarters of highly esteemed local and

Tapenade - Discovery Primea Makati City; Tapenade - Discovery Primea, Urdaneta; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Tapenade - Discovery Primea Restaurant on Zomato Serves Italian, Spanish, Mediterranean. Strategically located in the busy Makati central business district (CBD), this luxuTruly a gateway to the skies. Rooms are ready to be converted for any occasion. View menu, prices, contact details, locations, and more about Flame Restaurant on Booky, the all-in-one app. Discovery Primea is a member of the Preferred Hotels & Resorts LVX Collection. Kudos especially to housekeeping for the upkeep of the room. Book your next stay with this exclusive offer and enjoy perks designed specially to experience the best that Discovery Primea has to offer:“It feels like home! Standing 68-storey tall, While the hotel offers this setup for business people who are always on the go, packages are also set for families and groups. Spacious rooms and modern appliances with a vast array of Chef inspired menu options. A home away from home. Try Flame Restaurant in Discovery Primea, Makati today! We will contact you shortly and send you the brochure. Strategically located in

Very friendly and accomodating personnel, luscious food to die for, exceptional facilities with an exceptional view of BGC, Makati and Ortigas Skyline, and top notch accessibility.
Will be back next year!”“I have stayed at many hotels in the City and have by far enjoyed this stay the most. Standing 68-storey tall, Discovery Primea is one of the tallest skyscrapers in Makati. From the lobby to our room, the experience was beyond words could describe.

View available units here. Will now always make the Discovery Primea my hotel choice in Manila. We’ll be back for sure.”Great ambiance, service and food. The well-seasoned traveler knows that the best deals come from booking directly on the hotel’s website. Truly a service with a heart .. Keep it up!”“Stayed at the Discovery Primea Makati for two nights in May in their Two Bedroom Primea Suite. From the moment I arrived I was greeted by warm and friendly staff who were very accommodating. Get sneak peeks of our special promos directly in your inbox so you won’t be left out! Discovery Primea a premier Hotel located at Makati, Metro Manila. This is truly an above and beyond hotel which after its soft launch I would be surprised doesn’t get fully booked straight away! Rooms have a kitchenette, a flat-screen TV, air-conditioning, and a high-speed Wi-Fi connection.