By Man did we find the perfect spot! Price. Current location.

Cais do Sodré Very good wines, very good ports, and above all an impeccable service to guide you in your choice of drink.Entering Paginas Tantas is like sneaking into the jazzy world of the 1930s. The music events are varied – including African music, electronica and indie rock – and entry is usually free, with the bar serving tasty appetisers as well as craft beer. But any time is a good time to enjoy the creations of the great Dave Palethorpe and his team, and to soak up the atmosphere in what was Lisbon’s first real cocktail bar.

This is an “ is in most restaurants, so it is probably pre-prepared but I do like it. Takeout. 213 421 899. Get us in your inbox

Bars & Pubs in Lisbon, Lisbon District: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Lisbon Bars & Pubs and search by price, location, and more. Lisbon nightlife guide featuring 5 best local pubs recommended by Lisbon locals. Cais do Sodré 17 €€ Irish Pub. Rating . When asked about it, he denied everything. We already have this email. Spend…”“I came here to be a wingman for my gay friend, I had their “ of our Baltic! The drinks list was drawn up by some of the city’s finest bartenders and is constantly changing, helping Red Frog place on lists of the world’s best bars. The large front ‘Tiger Room’ hosts gigs and DJ sets, there are various small rooms that are good for a chat
 or a spot of work, and the café and back patio are great places to relax. Eating on my own, I had quite an…”“The row of restaurants and bars here are all pretty legit. Eating on my own, I had quite an…”“The row of restaurants and bars here are all pretty legit.

A night out in Lisbon offers you a variety of options: here is our selection of the 10 best bars in Lisbon!To get an idea of what Pensão Amor looks like, visualize an old vintage brothel with a burlesque decor, mismatched armchairs, an erotic bookshop, a dance floor, and delicious cocktails. Cais do Sodré “So, I was in Lisbon for 2 weeks, and came here 4 nights in the short time I was there. This place had an amazing vibe.

Craft beer pubs We warmly recommend you go out a little bit during your stay in Lisbon to at least get a glimpse of the local nightlife which is not just tourists but a feature of the city itself and something that is inherent to the Lisboeta population.

1. However, the service is not always as great as expected… Nevertheless, the terrace is a definite must-see!This small bar does not offer a wide range of drinks: most people come here to drink ginja (cherry liqueur, one of Lisbon’s specialties) in a few minutes while leaning against the counter. Take your pick of the best Lisbon bars for a vibrant night outLisbon is famously hilly, and embarking on an intrepid mission to discover the city’s many historical and The best speakeasy in town, this place is inspired by Prohibition-era bars in the US and has a clandestine air – not least because it is in a basement and you must ring the bell to be let in. Sort by. It’s been so successful that the neighbourhood has recently been baptized Lisbon’s Beer District.Welcome to the Time Out EAT List, our handpicked ‘best of’ Lisbon’s food scene.
Remember to thank João Resende, bartender and co-owner, for his creativity.Musa’s first craft beers were launched in 2016 and have been conquering stores, supermarkets and restaurants since.
Sort: Recommended.

Cais do Sodré Be aware, however, that this is a smoking venue.Lisbon is definitely a great city to hang out at night. Try another?

Open Now.

“So, I was in Lisbon for 2 weeks, and came here 4 nights in the short time I was there. Spend…”“I came here to be a wingman for my gay friend, I had their “ of our Baltic! Late-night bars (There’s even a secret extra room: just ask to be shown it.) Look out for your first newsletter in your inbox soon!Thanks for subscribing! Bars and pubs Trip . Chiado/Cais do Sodré Google . Music: Live. Try another?

As you would expect from such an establishment, the service levels were of the highest standard.

Facebook .

This is a place where you should trust the bartenders and try original stuff such as Lose Your Licence (€10) or Hot Tub (€8), both of them based on rum.In a decaying mansion that has housed all manner of clubs and associations over the past century or so, this is the latest (and probably the liveliest) incarnation. Park. The snooker table and tie-wearing waiters invoke older times.

We already have this email. Look out for your first newsletter in your inbox soon!Fancy a cocktail bar or a trendy taproom? Open at... Open on Tuesday at 14:00 and 1+ hour. This is such a cool little bar!!