I think if your teeth are quite stained, then you'll see a difference.I once bought the Crest Whitestrips Supreme.

Since then, I have hadissues with sensitivity. After stopping I switched my toothpaste over to sensodyne and after a few weeks the sensitivity went away.Now, my dentist recommended that I try the strips again, but this time to use sensodyne after regularly brushing for about a month before applying the strips. The first time (and I'm talking the whole 14 days) I used Whitestrips, I never had any sensitivity.

At first, I wasn't sure if I was imagining it, but my fiance mentioned several times that my teeth look remarkably whiter.

Is using Crest 3D White alone bad? In fact, I only used the first 10 days worth of strips because I was happy with where they were.I've heard that they can make your teeth feel extra sensitive while using them, but I didn't get that side effect at all.

But the parts they covered were noticeably whiter.I've used venus white temp trays. Hell no.

However, they made my teeth so remarkably sensitive that to this day, I still have to use sensodyne. I figured out to brush my teeth with hot water and no cereal in the mornings (cold milk).Also, the Whitestrips will very temporarily bleach your gums also.

It comes with 20 days worth of strips.

I think if your teeth are quite stained, then you'll see a difference.I once bought the Crest Whitestrips Supreme. If I bleach at night, by morning my gums are fine.If you're looking for what I call "Celebrity White Teeth", then this is not the product to use.

But we also shouldn't drink until we pass out and yet here I am, waking up under a park statue.Ive tried all varying degrees of (crest) white strips all with about the same result: notable results with in a week or so.

Two things- my teeth were hella sensitive. But after about 5 minutes of using them I notice saliva creeping into the small gaps and the strip sort of loses contact with the tooth in those areas. Can I Use More than 2 Sets of Whitestrips a Day? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Today you can get 100% Aloe Vera at most health stores. I always try to buy the advance or professional ones though. How often should I use crest 3D white strips?

They go on really easily, aren't uncomfortable, and you'll notice a difference in about 5 days. It's professional strength.

One time I used those 3d whitestrips (I think that's what they are called?). I am currently using the Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips and I have noticed a huge difference! What kind of whitestrips? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I have big teeth so it didn't really get the entirety of them. 10 comments. Results show somewhat after first use but it was after the third time that i started getting compliments and that it became noticable.at least 6 hours after having brushed my teeth and 6 hours before brushing my teeth. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts

I still have 10 more days to go (it's a 20-day total requirement). Now, (and if this screws up your teeth, sorry) I ignored all common sense and rules and slept with them on- put them on at night at woke up about seven hours later with them still on. Is using Crest 3D White alone bad? On the Crest website, it says to contact your local dentist, but no one in my area had even heard of them, so I bought the box on Amazon.The MAJOR downside to Whitestrips (and I assume any brand that has you put strips on your teeth) is how sensitive your teeth get. I have big teeth so it didn't really get the entirety of them. What sort of helps is getting a towel and rubbing it across your teeth to dry them before applying each strip. This product is ideal for people with teeth sensitive to whitening and it only takes five minutes, once a day to achieve a brighter smile. Since then, I have hadissues with sensitivity. So I'm using Crest 3D White Strips "Gentle Routine" (30 mins a day). I got about 4 or 5 days through them and got uncomfortable with how bright my teeth were. I was never satisfied with whitening-trays.Used em for a period. They're WAY easier to use and very effective.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castPress J to jump to the feed. Anyone have experience with these?

Should you do this? Like crazy white.Should anyone sleep with them on? Any info is helpful.They are really good.

Extensive clinical and consumer testing was done to establish the safety and efficacy of Crest 3D White Whitestrips.However, based on the results of that work we do not recommend using more than 2 upper strips and 2 lower strips in a day.