real slick and works really well. This is an ok rigger but I didnt know it was velcro. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business.
I needed a one stop place for all my rig setups and now have many leaders and pre-made rigs ready for fishing.

The Lindy rigger is OK, but to me it just costs too much for something I can make at home. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Would also suggest that an end cap would open so you good also store some terminal tackle. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations The one-and-only Lindy Rig is still one of the best rigs for walleyes, plus knowledgeable fishermen adapt the rigs with Lindy components to fit different situations and various species. The home made spinner holder was hard to get a spinner out, but this new one are so much easier to use and take up less space Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

The Lindy Rigger keeps Rigs and snells of any length separated, secure and handy. There is nothing to complain about with this product. This will fit in a 3700 series utility Plano standard tackle box. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. So happy with it I had to get another for my brother in law. Buy the 3 pack it makes more sense. Exactly what I needed for all my crawler harnesses. Includes 6 indiana blades of sizes 4 and 6, indiana blades of sizes 2 and 4, Colorado blades of size 3. To help introduce the new line, Berk sent out thousands of sample spools of line and asked store owners to have their best fisherman try it on a spinning reel. I’ve only used it a few times but it still looks like new. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews

Loaded i think 12 snells of various length. Kit with components allowing anglers to customize or make their own walleye rigs. purchased one of these initially for my Lindey rigs.

It's nice and small. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. While you could make your own, this little kit eliminates the mess of gnarly leaders and tangly rigs The Swing Jig.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Customer Reviews Making home made spinner bait I needed these storage container ... Lindy Rigger Kit … The Harness is hand-tied with 72'' of 14 lb.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Product Information

Lindy Legendary Tackle created the Lindy Rig in the late 1960s and revolutionized the walleye fishing market. Shortly after this, the distinctive Berkley heart logo was designed with the slogan "nylon leader with a heart of stainless steel."
Lindy No Snagg Slip Sinker 1/2 oz It's also the story of dedicated co-workers and loyal customers, who were equally willing to take risks. There was a problem completing your request. + No Import Fees Deposit & $9.13 Shipping to Germany We work hard to protect your security and privacy.