You also have to remember that just because your "feed" went down, doesn't mean it went down for the entire service. Currently, the video on demand and TV sections are empty. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Area 51: For a budget IPTV, can’t beat Area 51. This subreddit is not for asking or making iptv recommendations nor can resellers post ads or solicit business. Now 4 ppv and it's awesomeSmoothstreams had failed me multiple times for big PPVs a few years back. Oddly enough the ppv always went off with out a hitch.Every provider that posts here publicly is going to have issues.

Should serve me well & if not, it's more site:reddit.com Googling.I've been using gears for 3 months.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. Regardless of how much they cost as well. Currently, the video on demand and TV sections are empty. If a provider can't reliably provide prime time broadcasting, then they aren't worth your sub.Beast is new player in town and amazing. So who does well?I’ve recently tried Vader’s and seems to buffer allot day to day. READ THE RULESPress J to jump to the feed. Seeing as the next upcoming fight is on the 16th thought I'd get ahead and have some IPTV service that does single day PPV ready. Acestream.TwistedTV with smarters app. )There is always an acestream for a major PPV and most of the Top Men of reddit are very good at it nowI read tons of his comments about a year ago when I was leaving SS and looking for a new primary IPTV provider.I recently dropped Helix after many months for another primary service which also has plenty of backup channels.

Has about 1400 channels and haven’t faced much buffering at all. r/IPTV: Internet Protocol television (IPTV) is a system through which television services are delivered using the Internet protocol suite over a … Press J to jump to the feed. I struggled jumping through hoops getting a reliable connection and hadn't even considered IPTV, does someone provide a one day PPV IPTV service? Internet Protocol television (IPTV) is a system through which television services are delivered using the Internet protocol suite over a packet-switched network such as a LAN or the Internet, instead of being delivered through traditional terrestrial, satellite signal, and cable television formats. This is usually the big test for providers and the majority fail badly. No one stream is reliable enough and there if one goes down you can have your choice of 10 backups ready to go in 30 seconds.I have been using Beast for the past 3 months and its been awesome.Anyways am talking abt BeoutQ coz sometimes Bein buffer where then is a big game while BeoutQ keeps running smoothly .Smoothstreams doesn't always knock it out of the park on PPVs if you've been following their UFCs the last couple of months.Blue-Thunder is generally right here too in pointing out that PPVs are one of of the bigger month-to-month IPTV crap shoots when it comes to predicting who is going to do well on any given one. Within a few minutes, back to being flawless. Seeing as the next upcoming fight is on the 16th thought I'd get ahead and have some IPTV service that does single day PPV ready.Most providers block out subscriptions before upcoming fights to prevent exactly this. Tried using their topdog app and iptv smarters pro with same results. But your best and most reliable bet will always be having at least 2 different ones available and ready to go for them.I signed up in August so that's about 3 or 4 PPVs I've watched on SS, and all of them were flawless.I think it has a lot more to do with who your ISP is than who your provider is, from reading similar comments but not seeing it myselfSince you can't sign up, as others posted below, the second most reliable would be acestream set up properly (i.e.