To do this, pick up the phone and dial [*][7][4]. Mobile Masters are not Koodo Employees. Depending on the previous setting, you will hear a message indicating that call forwarding is now disabled or enabled.You can learn more about configuring call forwarding and turning it on and off from the End User Portal by You can toggle call forwarding on and off with the mobile app by clicking More in the app’s menu and then clicking Call Forward to update your preferences.Can't find what you're looking for? TELUS offers a wide variety of telephones to which you can add the long-distance options and services that are right for you. Dial the phone number to which your calls are to be forwarded. Generally numbers such as 4002, and similar are your voicemail numbers, and not adjustable. https://community.koodomobile.com/mobile-masters-231240/mobile-masters-faqs-6831949 Enter the 10-digit phone number you want your calls forwarded to.

Thanks again for your suggestion. I have tried every option on this page to deactivate it:Just to confirm, you tried dialing #21# and it didnt work? Easiest way would be to send them a message via facebook. The system will confirm the number that you entered.To disable call forwarding from your extension and clear the information about the forwarding number that has been stored, pick up the phone and dial [*][7][3]. The current regular price of $20/month rate applies at month 14. You'll pay $5/month for the first 12 months. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.Sorry, we're still checking this file's contents to make sure it's safe to download. If there's an answer at the number you are forwarding to: Make sure you keep the line open for at least 5 seconds to activate the service. Our opinions are our own. With Koodo’s Wireless Home Phone, you simply connect your handset to the Hub, plug it in, and you’re good to go! Though to be fair Koodo Home Phone is pretty cool, until you start reading the fine print that is.

Our opinions are our own. https://m.me/koodoEnter your username or e-mail address. Plus, you can bring your current phone number over! RedFlagDeals for iOS and Android makes it easy to stay on top of the latest Canadian deals, flyers and freebies from wherever you are!Join the conversation with thousands of savvy shoppers in Canada’s largest online forum.This feature lets you quickly set up alerts based on keywords you specify.This feature lets you determine how good a deal you are getting on toilet paper purchases.Copyright © 2000 – 2020 RedFlagDeals.com. I did log into my account and saw no Add-on at all. The question is how to deactivate the call forward at Koodo so that they won't charge me. 1 month ago 29 April 2020.

Any idea what I can do to stop the call forwarding? Thanks. Can you log into self serve and check if there is a "Call forward" add-on there. Call Forwarding unconditional: Forwards all incoming calls to another number *21* #21# Call Forwarding busy: Calls will forward only when you're on the phone and the line is busy *67* #67# Call Forwarding unreachable: Calls are forwarded if your phone is turned off or out of a coverage area *62* #62# Call Forwarding no reply However other before them Koodo now offers a Home Phone.