Near but not on the lake. Nasty on check out when I tried to gently discuss some of my concerns.

When I told manager of these issues I was completely ignored. DO NOT GIVE THIS PLACE YOUR BUSINESS. I left after 1 day and didn’t regret forfeiting the balance of my stay. 1713 DuBay Drive. Our site was extremely uneven - we had to use blocks on one side of our rig to even us out. We moved to a different campground this past April and our electric charge for the entire season was $83.10!

This was our first time camping on a permanent site and we weren’t quite sure what to expect. The best thing that came out of our visit was meeting a very nice couple that was right next to us!!

Nice scenery on lake.

Most disrespectful treatment from employees and owners of a business.My son came to pickup his son after the little league tournament. Actually this wouldn't be a bad campground except for the fact that if you put your levelers down and don't use boards, the wheels of your motorhome are off the ground. Very nice campground with all amenities. They come for the fishing. We took a walk through the campground and saw that almost all of the sites are unlevel. They will try to pinch every penny from your pocket and still not give a damn. I have stayed in campgrounds coast to coast and this is absolutely the worst place I’ve ever made the mistake of staying. Demanding.

But stay somewhere else.

They read the meters themselves and told us what we owed.
Believe the negative reviews and do not believe the positive shill reviews. Very rude staff, place looks nothing like the brochure, very worn and dirty, lot of broken things, etc. Employee then deliberately ran into the side of my sons van causing $3000 worth of damage.

12 reviews of Lake Dubay Shores Campground "Let's start with the good. It's nicely situated between Point and Wausau. We stayed one night in a pull-through site that was very unlevel.

Are you kidding me?

There were many "downed" trees and sites uninhabitable due to rain storms. Dubay Park Campground, Junction City Wisconsin.

$5 per person to pull into a camping area and pick up our friends son.Wish I could do zero or negative stars. After 4 months of waiting I finally wrote them and got our $400 deposit back (but not until I requested it). DuBay Park, located 13 miles northwest of Stevens Point, Wisconsin is just one of 24 areas managed by the Portage County Parks Department.This 51 acre park is bordered on the east by the 600 acre Lake DuBay which provides easy access for fishermen, boaters, water skiers, and swimmers. Screens were cut and the inside was ransacked. Turn and run!Horrible campground. their reply was NO REFUNDS. Relatively clean. Wisconsin Lakeside Campground, RV Park with 200 Campsites for RV or tent camping.

Sunsets were beautiful. We ended up here because of distance from our home and being on a large lake/river was attractive to us. Own or manage this property? I would feel safer in a rest area.Based on other reviews I didn't know what to expect when we got here. I’m a full time RVer and have been for many years. We will definitely be back!Never again. Lake DuBay Shores Campground in Mosinee, Wisconsin: 22 reviews, 3 photos, & 1 tips from fellow RVers. The bathroom/showers on the lake side were closed and under remodel the entire time we were there. By the time we left less than 2 years later we had paid over $6000 in lot and boat slip rent! Will not stay here again. If they spent as much time cleaning up and repairing things as they do watching people they might get something done.

We were traveling in a Motorhome pulling a vehicle behind us.I just wish you could gibe a “0” rating but can’t. Don't feel safe with kids running free around there either.

It's on a gorgeous lake with a dedicated swimming area, the grounds are well-maintained, the owner is very nice, the site has granite rock, grass and is nicely shaded and we got a huge delivery of dry oak firewood for $28!

Seems all they want is $$$$ and nothing else. We were charged an average of $50/month additional for electric charges, even though some months we were only there 2-4 days. What rude staff and outrageous rules.

The bathrooms weren't fancy but they were kept clean and well supplied.

Come relax lakeside, and enjoy amazing sunsets across the waters of Lake DuBay.
The lake is beautiful. Our campsite in a nice location on the lake and site was pretty level  nice fire pit and table. Rates are too high for this RV Park.

If you stay there just remember you were warned. we reserved a site, and realized we had a previous committment. Police was called and they refused to write up incident.