Produced by King Lou (of Dream Warriors) and Blast for Beat Factory Productions. From Michie Mee’s and L.A. Luv's “Jamaican Funk Canadian Style” to Kardinal Offishall’s “Ol' Time Killin'” or “Bakardi Slang,” there are countless examples of Toronto-born artists putting reggae and dancehall sounds in the forefront of their creative sensibilities.

I've been looking for that track everywhere for years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for postin' this.she refused to play this at a public enemy concert years ago. Everybody kitted and ragged out everything. He's like Canada's Vanilla Ice.rampagecurruption we don’t want them either, believe me!dis video always made me feel really gud...big up all true JAMAICANS...Not only is she a gifted artist, but she looks good too.I saw her in concert opening for Public Enemy (if my memory serves me right) around 2001 (I think). McCullock was born in Jamaica, later moving to Toronto, Ontario at a young age. It seems that Stephen Bishop’s song had another life in this dancehall/hip hop classic by Jamaican-Canadian rapper Michie Mee. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

The lyrics can frequently be found in the comments below, by filtering for lyric videos or browsing the comments in the different videos below. She is an astonishing person. Jamaican Funk—Canadian Style by Michie Mee and L.A. Luv - discover this song's samples, covers and remixes on WhoSampled The lyrics and rap flow backed with that "Golden Era" hip hop production makes this album a must have for any true hip hop fan! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Help us build the world's largest lyrics collection by contributing lyrics in the comments below. This was my jam!Biggest tune! I am so diggin the Jeep Cherokee in the vid. Her and Wes"Maestro fresh west" willams are the pioneers of our hip hopI Remember Michie Mee in the Sunshine DJ Crew Blockouts when we use to Breakdance also remeber (Loui and Frank) Dream Warriors we were all from the same neighbourhood Jane/Finch great timesYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

MTV Raps " played Michie Mee's videos.This The Lady I Fell In live With Who Still Here In 2019? Michie Mee (Michelle McCullock) was the first prominent female rapper in the city to garner significant acclaim. She was the first Canadian female MC to gain success in the United States and was featured in Queen Latifah’s Lady’s First video.

Pioneer for Canadian hip-hop and female hip-hop artists in general!Michie is a legend.... had she been in the US she would have blown up as a star. Michie Mee later teamed up with DJ L.A. Luv (Phillip Gayle) and formed the duo Michie Mee and L.A. Luv. It seems that Stephen Bishop’s song had another life in this dancehall/hip hop classic by Jamaican-Canadian rapper Michie Mee. she makes me so proud to be canadian and the queen of hip hop in the true white north. BOOOM!I had no idea that " Yo! Dear Canada Thank you for Michie Mee, half of the members in Main Source, Snow , and Jim Carrey.