This was about 23% of all the recorded Noel's in the USA. Thank you.I believe the word NOEL or Hebrew (NOAD EL) GOD IS BORN) is in the book ecclesiasticus,[…] Noel? Like a window into their day-to-day life, Noel census records can tell you where and how your ancestors worked, their level of education, veteran status, and more.There are 14,000 immigration records available for the last name Noel.

It is also spelled “Nowell” or “Noël” and is derived from French, and before that the Latin natalis, which refers to the nativity of Christ.

You can find birthdates, death dates, addresses and more.Discover the unique achievements of ancestors in your family treeThis page needs Javascript enabled in order to work properly. It has been traditionally given to children born over the Christmas period, and most early baptisms of the name took place in December or early January. Noel, simply put, is another word for “Christmas” or the events surrounding Christmas. The family came here from France, by way of Quebec, and landed in Minnesota, before coming to Yakima, Washington. It is an ‘Old Testament’ book and therefore predates Christianity be several centuries. […]Janurary 6th is the ancinet date of celebration of Christmas in the first Christmas centuries.January 6th is the old date of Christmas celebration in the ancient world.My first name is Noel. This was about 23% of all the recorded Noel's in the USA. According to the US Social Security Administration, girls named Noel ranked #587 in popularity in 1987.

For the veterans among your Noel ancestors, military collections provide insights into where and when they served, and even physical descriptions.There are 143,000 census records available for the last name Noel. Like a window into their day-to-day life, Noel census records can tell you where and how your ancestors worked, their level of education, veteran status, and more.There are 14,000 immigration records available for the last name Noel. The SSDI is a searchable database of more than 70 million names. 13% of Noel men worked as a Laborer and 6% of Noel women worked as a Maid. The average life expectancy for Noel in 1941 was 48, and 72 in 2004.An unusually short lifespan might indicate that your Noel ancestors lived in harsh conditions. The roots of the word are the French noel (“Christmas season”), which may come from the Old French nael.

The French word, nouvelles, means, “news”.

The Noel family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920. English speakers borrowed the word noel from French. I think she meant Ecclesiasticus – part of the Apochrypha.They’re shouting Merry Christmas on 6 January because it is the twelfth day of Christmas, the feast of the Epiphany.Where is this Hebrew word natalis (Noel) at in the book of Ecclesiastes as claimed in the etymology of NOEL?I just came across this word as what the French chanted when a King was crowned at coronation (and in particular Charles VII) can anyone explain why that would be?