Paramo Alta III Mens - Technical Information. If you own this product please also add your own opinion by completing an owners review. For more General Clothing or other equipment reviews, please browse our website.

However after receiving a proper flakking from the rain on snowdon it failed totally. © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. I'm generally size medium in most outdoor tops and in size medium this Páramo jacket fitted perfectly. 4 reviews. Next next day, we went and brought some trousers from them too!
Being unhappy with the outdoor clothing available at the time, Nick Brown, the founder of Páramo, decided to develop his own small but fine collection.On my first trip, I really got to feel the over 30 years of experience Páramo has in the outdoor clothing market. Also, statement as to unfair pricing policy was made.

Alta 2 jacket. This zoned construction helps prevent a sweaty back, and handily, it also adds some convenient padding when carrying a heavy pack. I'd like to support Paramo products, but hey chaps causing your customers to get this sort of tirade and shopping experience is not the way forward.Claim your company profile to access Trustpilot’s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers today! It is still waterproof and breathable of course, and also designed to actively move sweat away from your body – something Páramo calls ‘directionality’. Paramo Alta II jacket review. First of all, it is always a good idea to look out for the manufacturer’s description, although it will be written in a manner to try and sell the product, it is still worth an in depth read. Wanted this to work so badly as it is very comfortable to wear. The Páramo Alta III is an updated version of an iconic jacket; but it is still not the absolute best choice for hillwalking in terms of some features.
The jacket appeared to be very nice and useful.

It just couldn't deal with the heavy rain and sweat. Meanwhile I had to buy another one, of course another brand What l like about this jacket is all the […] It was unusually soft, almost like a sports jacket, not stiff like the usual material used for rain jackets. The Alta jacket has been in the Páramo range for a few years now. Still, I was a little sceptical throwing on the Alta III jacket because the material was so different from what I had come to expect from rain jackets. Absolutely! Amazing products The cut has been trimmed and streamlined, though it is still roomy enough to be comfortable, while the scooped hem remains nice and long for added protection. The Analogy fabric does not use a membrane or laminate layer to keep you dry. Paramo waterproof cascada jacket purchased over 10 years ago always kept me dry. With this latest version, however, the fit has been refined, new features have been added and the styling has been updated.