CARFAX 1-Owner. its border and the DMV still closed.

Purchased on 07/26/13 and owned in MO until 06/26/20. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2013 Toyota Tundra including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. and they said they would not budge on the price. These comparatively low sales numbers, however, do not reflect the Tundra’s performance capabilities, as it equals or bests the competition when it comes to horsepower, towing capacity and available features. 1,502 Great Deals out of 77,692 listings starting at Deep-seated entrants like the Chevrolet Silverado, Ram 1500 and the best-selling Ford F-150 continue their dominance over the segment whereas relative newcomers, namely the 2013 Toyota Tundra, struggle to gain market share.
Towing is maxed out at over 10,000 pounds with the proper equipment, and mileage runs 13/18 in RWD editions, 13/17 in 4WD trims. Base Tundras equipped with either V8 engine are further endowed with standard cruise control and full power accessories, including heated outside mirrors.The Tundra Limited adds a power-sliding rear window and 18-inch alloy wheels to its exterior profile, with dual-zone auto climate control, leather-trimmed upholstery and heated power-adjustable front bucket seats inside. Eric Tallberg 2013 Toyota Tundra vs the competition.

Explore Toyota Parts Online and shop an authorized dealer for all the spare 2013 Toyota Tundra parts and accessories you need. In den Topversionen verbauten die Japaner in den ersten Baujahren einen Achtzylinder, der eine Leistung von bis zu 183 kW (248 PS) abliefern konnte. $514 below. The 5.7-liter V8 is available in an E85-capable (FFV) variation with the ubiquitous 6-speed shiftable automatic managing the same numbers as in its conventional counterpart. Funktionen wie z.B. / Power tracks the average price paid and the price range paid by the majority of people. Power’s detailed analysis of transactions from the last 30 days for new cars and from the last 4-8 weeks (depending on the model) for used cars. Both the V6 and V8 powertrains employ several technologies that deliver big power and improved efficiency. $30,480 CARFAX Value.

Dies betrifft einige I really wish Toyota would make a one ton truck. Asked them if the truck was local and they said it was. These additional ratings provide more detail behind the overall score in terms of quality, reliability, safety, experience, and resale value of a vehicle based on verified owner input.

They are very easy to work with and very reasonable on prices. The good handling and solid feel have everything to do with the Tundra’s frame, which features a fully boxed front section, partially boxed C-channel under the passenger compartment and more flexible open C-channel below the bed for added protection against overloading. I maintain my truck getting it serviced as maintenance becomes due.
10 km -/- (Erstzulassung) 280 kW (381 PS) Neu -/- (Fahrzeughalter) Automatik Benzin 14,9 … A tall, upright seating position makes it easier to see over the massive hood, but the Tundra’s overall girth, like all trucks in this segment, requires some top-notch driving skills when navigating narrow roads or confined quarters. 31,265 miles In a different time, the outcome would have been differentGot back with me immediately good folks jus couldn’t budge much on price but I understandI received a reply but the vehicle was sold before I was able to go take a look. Henrico, VA 23231