'This is a private matter and I have not made, nor will I be making, any comments to any journalists or media outlets. EXCLUSIVE: Shaughna Phillips reveals which celeb is 100% her type on paper – and he’s interested tooLorena Medina posts about Lucifer as Joey Essex introduces lookalike 'new GF' to familyMolly-Mae Hague breaks silence on Maura Higgins and Tommy Fury FLIRTINGChris Hughes breaks silence on Jesy Nelson split and it's pretty savage EXCLUSIVE: Shaughna Phillips reveals the Love Islander she's asked to couple up with - and he's TAKENJoey Essex's 'new girlfriend' revealed and she's a dead ringer for his famous exJessica Biel and Justin Timberlake's secret band-aid babyIt's said the duo have parted ways after they clashed over Sophie's busy work schedule, with Ash ending the relationship. And now it seems that Sophie Kasaei, ... Ex On The Beach star-to-be Ash reportedly dumped the Geordie Shore babe following a furious row over her busy schedule.

It's been a tough decision for us to make. Obviously can't tell you that.

I couldn't really like, I didn't really fancy any of the other boys. "They didn't show this, which I don't know why, but when I first went in there, like Calum Best is a very good looking man," Sophie explained on BBC Radio 1's "He was like 'Soph, what you doing?'

"Meanwhile, Sophie revealed yesterday that she's taking a break from social media, but also told fans that the next few weeks will be packed with fun.She teased: "Well guys that’s me off to take some time out.... Iv got a feeling these next few weeks are going to be the time of my life ... over and out. "They didn't show this, which I don't know why, but when I first went in there, like Calum Best is a very good looking man," Sophie explained on BBC Radio 1's "He was like 'Soph, what you doing?' The pair had been married for just three years.Professor Green split with former Made In Chelsea star Millie Mackintosh in 2016, just three years after they married. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. 'After meeting on the set of Step Up in 2006, Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan announced their marriage was over in April 2018. Here's what you can doEgypt reports lowest coronavirus daily figure since May 3Why you might feel more bloated in the heat - and how to combat itColleges CAN reopen - if they test students every 2 days, study claimsBlue 'would break up if one member left permanently'Racing Point: No 31 July exit clause date in Perez's F1 contractFurlough winds down - here's how your pay is changingBabesiosis: First UK case of deadly tick-borne disease discovered in EnglandMartin Lewis issues urgent warning to drivers as new MOT rules launch in 48 hoursRevenue at biggest Trump properties held steady last yearMiss Benson's Beetle by Rachel Joyce review – the value of friendshipJustin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Quietly Welcomed Their Second Child

"If you love Little Mix and and Lewis Capaldi wrap your lugholes around heat Radio. I was with her on Monday, we still talk and I still love her to bits, but sometimes you've got to go away to come back. The reality star has been appearing on the current series of the MTV show with Calum, and revealed in a new interview that at one point she tried to seduce him. Maybe because in the back of my head I was scared in case my ex would come. So I'm like alright, okay. Bauer Media Group consists of: Bauer Consumer Media Ltd, Company number: 01176085, Bauer Radio Ltd, Company Number: 1394141Registered Office: Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6EA H Bauer Publishing,Company Number: LP003328Registered Office: Academic House, 24-28 Oval Road, London, NW1 7DT. Revealing they are still great friends, the couple decided it was time to go their separate ways after almost nine years of marriage. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article

All registered in England and Wales. Hearts broke all over the world when Ellie Goulding and Dougie Poynter announced their split. Geordie Shore star Sophie Kasaei seemed to have met the man of her dreams while filming the latest series of Ex On The Beach, but it seems the good times are already over, as the pair have reportedly split. Killing Eve season … Singers Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale ended their marriage in 2016. Covid-19 Could Devastate ItSainsbury's, Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Lidl, Co-op issue urgent product recallsBahamas battered by the wrath of Hurricane Isaias as Florida braces itselfWearing a mask is simple, easy and unselfish. To every person who wished me happy birthday... thank you , I am officially the luckiest happiest girl in the world. Is he gonna give us the closure?' I was like 'I've got nowhere to sleep' and he's like 'Oh, get in.' "They didn't show this, which I don't know why, but when I first went in there, like Calum Best is a very good looking man," Sophie explained on BBC Radio 1's The Reality Tea podcast.

VAT no 918 5617 01H Bauer Publishing are authorised and regulated for credit broking by the FCA (Ref No. Calvin even ended up having a Twitter rant about his ex. Will Arnett and Amy Poehler separated back in 2012 after nine years of marriage, but it took until 2016 for the couple's divorce to be finalised.Ariana Grande and Mac Miller announced they had split up in May 2018. ""Life never goes to plan, so I’m ready to take on my 30s with a pinch of salt (and of course tequila). The Sun exclusively told how the reality …