You can drag CNN to the top of the stack. And good luck fast forwarding when they stop you every 5 minutes for commercials. WatchESPN App TV Spot, 'SEC Network'

But I persisted, and by scrolling through ALL offerings (which seemed to change their order each time I went through - did I imagine that?

The app also provides more on-demand content than you may have with your cable or live streaming service. I was able to find my local provider, Telus, while searching application list, however, it required logging into providers account, and I know that they charge for CNN extra. None have been identified for this spot Glitchy. View full episodes of your favorite CNN shows (as available, check with your cable, satellite or telecommunications provider). And I may be cutting the cord on cable and you have to sign in with a cable account in order to really get any use out of the app. The CNN go app has a nice bonus because for PS Vue subscribers you get an extra channel – CNN International – which is not included in your subscription. Enjoy articles, videos, They even give you the option to hear the iconic, "This is CNN-" when opening the app. Select your address Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. With correspondents and bureaus reporting from across the world, no other news source even comes close.

If you pause one, it better not be for more than 15 seconds because after about that long the show will restart from the beginning. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. not much content without paying and I don't remember it saying this before I bothered installing have now uninstalled

Access your news by category: Politics, Entertainment, Tech and more.Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average.

I’ve literally stopped watching some of my favorite shows because of how frustrating and time consuming it is just to get through episodes. Long story short, after 10 minutes of commercials I deleted the app. Submissions without photos may not be accepted. But I removed the app after a few days because I was cleaning up storage on my FireTV Stick. Slow. Hulu Plus TV Spot, '5 Reasons' This app is total crap. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Stories fail to be refreshed as frequently as REUTERS free streaming news app, and occasionally CNNGo, locks-up completely, cutting out early, and failing to load the next news segment. 4 stars, no less.

The shows are hard to find and take forever to load. HLN Deals TV Spot, 'Must-Have Gifts' First it was ok but repeat over and over not new news, tired repeat news Every commercial break it runs into some technical difficulty. It's a… Shame on cnn, apparently appletv customers can watch live. Plug in TV to the rest of your data and marketing stack.The latest thought leadership, blog posts, announcements and press mentionsWe’re hiring! Virtually no buffering issue. The iOS app can be found here.

I liked that i could watch clips. Watch video clips and coverage of live events as they unfold. Go to the Live TV section to stream CNN, CNN International and HLN for live coverage of all the day’s top stories, or visit the Shows section of the app for on-demand access to recent political events and full episodes of our popular original series including Parts Unknown with Anthony Bourdain, This is Life with Lisa Ling, and more. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

HLN hasn't had an app yet, but that all changed. HLN does have news as well, but honestly it’s our go to for watching Forensic Files. It does require a service provider and active account.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. This app is wonky and doesn't perform as expected. “Take What You Love With You.”

You can't fast forward through them even though you've already seen them usually numerous times. If you try to fast forward back to where you were (because it doesn't remember), it makes you rewatch all the commercials again - most of which are just promos for other CNN shows. If you pause a show for more than like 3 minutes, it’s resets to the homepage and you have to start the show over from the BEGINNING no matter where you are in the program. I think buying the Firestick was mistake as I find it next to useless here at my vacation spot I The Yucatan and that is the same feeling about CNN go and CBS all access .Should be called No Access.Very dissappointed This app is awesome! just snips of news? Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Definitely worth the download. Upwave TV Spot, 'Benefiber'