The duo grew close and often met at local pubs, and dance bars, coffee and even dinner during their short-friendship. The family of murder victim Ron Goldman, (from l.) Patti Glass-Goldman, Fred Goldman, and Kimberly Goldman, listen to arguments from the defense at the now-infamous O.J. Ron Goldman was a young American restaurant waiter and an aspiring actor who was murdered at 25. Kim and her father, Fred Goldman, appeared on Good Morning America last week, after a parole board granted Simpson an early release, nine years into a 30-year sentence for armed robbery. "In some ways they were out-gunned," Fred Goldman told ABC News of the prosecutors.

In any event, Simpson can't be retried in the case. For Kim Goldman, who adored her protective older brother, the podcast is an outlet to pose questions that have haunted her for years in the infamous case.

I saw that gait ... that I had been following for so many years," she told "GMA."

Ron would be 50 now. Before reports surfaced that a preliminary LAPD examination of the newly discovered knife suggested the blade was inconsistent with evidence tied to the murders, Fred Goldman was hopeful. O.J.

He should be dead already, but he's not.

Twenty-five years after Ron Goldman's murder, his family is speaking out on the anniversary of the crime. Simpson’s house: ‘He wasn’t doing his job’ In 2008, the former Buffalo Bills player was convicted in a botched robbery and sent to a Nevada prison. Simpson, she is … Kim Goldman poses for a portrait, June 7, 2019, in Los Angeles. A jury found former football star and actor O.J. Twenty-five years after Ron Goldman's murder, his family is speaking out on the anniversary of the crime. Kim Goldman said the jurors claimed no evidence would have likely made a difference in the outcome. Ron Goldman's sister says she talked to OJ Simpson jurors and found they 'didn't do their job'Trump says he'll act to ban TikTok in US as soon as SaturdayCoronavirus updates: New Jersey at 'very dangerous place,' governor says1 Marine dead, 8 missing after training accident off CaliforniaKim Goldman and Fred Goldman tell "GMA" why they are breaking their silence and whether they ever want to meet O.J. "When you think about the volume of crime in this country ... we don't do anything to stop it, to stem the horror," he said. "It's hard for me to imagine it's 25 years.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) — Seventeen years after Ron Goldman’s mother won a $9 million wrongful death judgment against O.J. After his parent divorced in 1974, he lived with his father and his younger sister, Kim Goldman.

Ron Goldman's father, Fred Goldman, has been a particularly vocal advocate for his late son, both during the trial and now that the FX series The People vs. O.J. Fred Goldman added that it's important to remember the victims of violence who don't get the publicity that his son and Brown Simpson do. That dark thought was just a "fleeting" moment, Kim Goldman said.

SOURCE: Cirmeola. "For all these years, it's been a little frustrating that there's been so much about this case... television series, fictional approaches, that I thought it was important to go right to the source," Kim Goldman explained. "I remember falling to the ground, screaming and crying," Ron Goldman's sister, Kim Goldman, told ABC News. Kim Goldman even talked to two jurors and said she was told the three-and-a-half hour deliberation was allegedly a cover-up.The family of Ronald Goldman, Kim Goldman, Fred Goldman, and Patti Goldman comfort each other during a conference in Ventura County Calif., June 15, 1994. "It would be one more nail in his coffin. That left Fred Goldman speechless.

He's a fraud.

Simpson, 68, was accused of busting into a Las Vegas hotel room and forcing people at gunpoint to hand over the items he wanted back.