To enable Speed Compensated Volume. If you feel the sound is too quiet, choose high. I am about to install one of those in my car. This system is normally only active at speeds above 35 mph, but this may be different depending on the manufacturer of your vehicle or audio system.On stock radio systems, the volume is automatically controlled based on the speed of the vehicle and the ambient noise inside the cabin. turn right) and traffic sign information.Recorded human voices are voices recorded by an actor (male or female).Your system allows you to select either a synthesised or a recorded human voice.To change the voice used on your navigation system, go to the main menu and select “Navigation”, “Settings”, then “Voice”. Speed compensated volume tries to adjust the radio automatically so it isn't too loud when you slow down, or too soft at higher speeds. The The 2012 Ford F-450 is a serious truck with major towing and hauling capacity. 0 1 0. 1. What it lacks in gas mileage, it more than makes up for in durability, suspension, power, and torque. The RE-Q will help address that. Use the Up/Down buttons to select a setting between Off and +7, then press the OK button. Please see our A forum community dedicated to Honda CTX1300 motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. This function enables the multimedia system to automatically adjust the volume according to the vehicle speed. The gauges on your dash are there to provide you with critical information while the vehicle is in operation. The Technology, IT etc. The amount of this automatic volume change can be set in the range from OFF to 2.

It It may be hard to believe, but luxury and adventure can go hand in hand – especially with the 2012 Lexus GX 460. See other definitions of SVC.

You can adjust the sensitivity using the “+” and “-” buttons. Use the Up/Down buttons to select Speed Compensated Volume, then press the right button. Discussion Starter • #1 • Jun 9, 2016. I just bought a 2004 Olds. As you accelerate the radio will gradually increase in volume, or decrease as you slow down, to keep the ratio of cabin noise-to-radio volume the same. SVC stands for Speed-sensitive Volume Compensation. Disclaimer. If you got a bad batch of fuel this may have caused the engine to run bad and stall as the fuel may have clogged the fuel injectors. SVC stand for? It can give road directions (e.g. With this setting on "high" neither me nor my (sharp eared) wife can detect any difference from not moving to 70 mph. As the vehicle speed increases, the audio volume automatically increases to match the vehicle speed, in order to create a pleasant listening environment even as the driving noise increases. The SVC mode controls the volume based on vehicle speed. The speed compensated volume automatically adjusts your sound system’s volume as your speed changes, to adjust for road and wind noise. Speed-sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC) The SVC mode controls the volume based on vehicle speed. When I first purchased the bike the SVC wasn't engaged and the volume was the same when I rode and stopped. Acronym /Abbreviation/Slang SVC means Speed Volume Compensation. To change the audio volume, use the multimedia system volume control during a voice instruction or from the “System” menu, “Sound settings”, then “Sound levels” and adjust the following audio volumes:This function enables the multimedia system to automatically adjust the volume according to the vehicle speed.You can adjust the sensitivity using the “+” and “-” buttons.Playback is generated by your navigation system. Speed Volume Compensation (SVC) Discussion in 'Navigation, Security Systems, & Electrical' started by nikey22, May 28, 2017. nikey22 Well-Known ... in an LX (non-navi), how does the head unit know to adjust the volume based on speed? Use the Up/Down buttons … It can give road directions (e.g. I've tried looking it up online but can't find anything.