Sports are about those incredible moments where sheer human will and desire overcomes the odds. The only lasting thing is self motivation.”“You find that you have peace of mind and can enjoy yourself, get more sleep, and rest when you know that it was a one hundred percent effort that you gave–win or lose.”“My motto was always to keep swinging. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Join Us Keep Inspiring Me.

The Merriam-Webster But both those methods are only temporary. Never give up and sit down and grieve.

This moment is yours.”“How you respond to the challenge in the second half will determine what you become after the game, whether you are a winner or a loser.”“Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.”“The principle is competing against yourself. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’”“There are only two options regarding commitment. And that is why I succeed.” Merriam-Webster's You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right there. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.”“Your biggest opponent isn’t the other guy. More words to comeall month here on Nick Jr.! If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. If we left anything out, we’d love to hear the quotes that make you love sports and get you motivated to play them.Quincy is KIM's lead editor and content writer, and has invested in online properties since 2009. It’s a limitation you put on your mind.”“I always felt that my greatest asset was not my physical ability, it was my mental ability.”“Number one is just to gain a passion for running. Next » ... LEARNER'S WORD OF THE DAY core : the central part of something. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.”“Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better.”“Win If You Can, Lose If You Must, But NEVER QUIT!”“Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? Referee is today's word of the day! Sports day definition: In British schools, sports day is a day or an afternoon when pupils compete in athletics... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples And if some kid gets really good at it, that’s cool too.”“Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve success. Yes, we watch sports for the excitement, but even more so for the drama. Its really amazing piece of writing, I have got much clear idea regarding from this piece ofAwesome but help us make it more inspire than this,A site designed to inspire you to grow, achieve success, stay well, and live an abundant life.Copyright © 2011-2020. In a decisive set, confidence is the difference.”“The hardest skill to acquire in this sport is the one where you compete all out, give it all you have, and you are still getting beat no matter what you do.