Not only will it make you unhappy and resentful, but you will also lose his respect.So, you will need to find a balance between accepting your Aquarius man and his idiosyncrasies and making space for yourself in the relationship. I am truly in love with this guy who is also an Aquarius. Hell I even met one aquarius and wat they say makes sense, so if u say they r liars, cheaters.. U should’ve known u were playing with a hurricane and it blew u away cuz u weren’t ready immature kids.Im in love with aquarius man.my problem is i do not know what is in his nind..he loves me he loves me not..sometimes i felt he is cheating..unptedictable cheatersI am an Aquarius woman. 14 years; details; report; moonchild8 *sun in cancer* moon in leo mercury in leo venus in. This might be a bit frustrating, but an Aquarius man needs time to assimilate a new idea and to make it his own.Even if you are feeling neglected or taken for granted by an Aquarius man, it is best not to complain or nag him about it.These things will not cause him to leave you, but complaining or nagging will never get an Aquarius man to change his behavior, so it will be a waste of your time.Worse, nagging or complaining could leave you frustrated and feeling like he does not care about you or your relationship. Men Who Don’t Freak Out About Period: Image Credit: Shutterstock . 15. Find ways to be silly and to have fun when you are with him. This may bring tension between you, but you will be happy you did in the future.The good news is that once you have established your boundaries, he will adjust to them and accept them as a part of your relationship.An Aquarius man can fall prone to dark and heavy moods. Spend more time at work. He also has a tendency to default to disagreeing with what other people say. The woman will think “this is it!” and then is heartbroken when the Aquarius figures out she’s not the right one While these men are spectacular at having fun with and feeling good, ladies should always try to get them to be forward with their intention. Don’t worry if you are the one doing most of the talking, at least at first.Also, do not worry if he disagrees with your opinions. Yet, this unusual thing is what an Aquarius man will find the most attractive about you.Aquarius sometimes has a reputation as a revolutionary, but regardless of his philosophy or political beliefs, on a personal level, he does not like change.It takes a long time for him to get used to having someone in his life. I think that is the common goal of a mature Aquarius, to help, to be a good person, and to help the world feel love and happiness. Instead, he tends to wait for people to come to him.Yet, even though it is a challenge to get an Aquarius man to chase you, it can be done. Many Aquarius men will make friends with women they find attractive or have the possibility of being more.

My name is Anna Kovach, and I’m a Relationship Astrologer. What Does An Aquarius Man Find Irresistible In A Woman? Instead ask him how you too can become more detached and free like him, Aquarius is a great defender of truth, and you may find it unsettling that this man doesn’t lie or ever try to misrepresent himself.Mr. now, i mean a woman that is in control of herself, a strong woman...not a woman that wants to control her man. Personally I just want to shake the culture through music and use the money i make through my music to help wherever i can however i can. He doesn’t want his partner to revolve her entire life around him. Pretty logical when it comes to love, but rejects emotionsI am an Aquarius (20 M) and i would consider myself very mature and confident in self as well as future, and what i am reading about perceptions towards Aquarius are mainly towards those who were not strong enough to mature when life presented them the path to do so. He also wants someone who can go with the flow, let him take his time, explore new options, and not be hung up on time or schedules as much.Going with the natural flow that the day brings will be something the Aquarius man will do.