The live band played every Friday in the run up to Christmas and will be with us again on New Year's Eve. “The reinvention of the wine bar gallops apace across the city, but S&G are still the daddy. Family owned and situated within the fantastic Stockbridge community Whiskers Wine Bar & Bistro focuses on great seasonal, fresh and vibrant British cuisine with classical French inspiration.
Lovely ambience, delicious food & quality wine. Great selection of wines, delicious food, friendly knowledgable staff and relaxed ambience. The coffee is as good as any in...A special evening in a wonderful location which catered well for a large group of friends. The live band played every Friday in the run up to Christmas and will be with us again on New Year's Eve. Good Brothers Wine Bar, Edinburgh: See 75 unbiased reviews of Good Brothers Wine Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #945 of 2,292 restaurants in Edinburgh. If you need something to ease your lockdown blues, try the...Sunday brunch at Whiskers has long been a joy of Edinburgh Sunday mornings. Can’t wait to be backWhat a lovely find! Try miniature portions of our main menu dishes in the bar as you sip away, alongside traditionally produced charcuterie from East Coast cured and cheeses from I.J. Find the best Wine Bars on Yelp: search reviews of 113 Stockbridge businesses by price, type, or location. This is one of many bars and resturants on the High Street but its also (in my opinion) one of the best. Reserve a table at Whiskers Wine Bar & Bistro, Edinburgh on Tripadvisor: See 84 unbiased reviews of Whiskers Wine Bar & Bistro, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and … Copyright © 2019, J&L Leisure. Many ThanksRaeburn Place, Stockbridge, Edinburgh EH4 1HL ScotlandCan a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant?Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.Does the live soul band play every Friday throughout the year? Developing our menus and keeping you excited drives us.

Family owned and situated within the fantastic Stockbridge community Whiskers Wine Bar & Bistro focuses on great seasonal, fresh and vibrant British cuisine with classical French inspiration. Join us in our restaurant or feel free to sit by the bar and enjoy our menu.Every Sunday we roast different cuts of meat, carve them up & serve them with seasonal veg, lashings of gravy & a big yorkie.
Veggie roast also available, both served from 12pm. We will be back!A spacious, friendly environment perfect for meetings. I initially dropped into Whiskers for a coffee and I am glad I did. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free OptionsJust downhill of New Town and attractively straddlingGet quick answers from Whiskers Wine Bar & Bistro staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.Hello Margaret, Any dates in 2020 will be advertised once confirmed with the band on our website and social media. It was quiet when we were there but it was February but can imagine this...Whiskers is the jewel in the crown amongst the terrific selection of wine bars in Stockbridge and Edinburgh. “Having spent time cooking French cuisine as well as running an AA rosette restaurant in a 5-star hotel and most recently the Chop House kitchens I have come to appreciate great quality ingredients and the importance of seasonality and simplicity. Plenty space for big groups and flexible food options from sharing plates to delicious meals. RE-OPENING WEDNESDAY 29th JULY 5pm. Any dates in 2020 will be advertised once confirmed with the band on our website and social... Hello Margaret, Thanks Margaret Served in our relaxed and spacious bistro with delicious bar nibbles and snacks available in our bar area. Mellis.We have a great selection of wines which we regularly change along with our food offering. What Whiskers does to outshine its peers is to provide a wider, cheaper and more interesting selection of wines by the glass while supplementing the experience with...Chance find Toasted bacon and caramelised onion sandwich was fantasticThis is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising.