)in there somewhere xxDiddle diddle diddle der, diddle diddle diddle der, der der der der, (clap clap clap clap), Repeat above whilst using hands to look like beaks opening and shutting, waft arms like wings flapping, wiggle bum bum whilst squatting and twisting before clapping hands.....yeah, they go: nanananananana nanananananana nanananananana la la la läWhat do you think of the answers? The Birdie Song did have lyrics was it something like "A little bit of this" and so on. there's a few' tweets' (do they count as lyrics?? The Birdie Song did have lyrics was it something like "A little bit of this" and so on.

im off to a wedding sat, i may ask for it to be played lolWith a little bit of this and a little bit of that and shake your bum just like your mum!I've asked for this to be played at my funeral, with everyone doing the actions.The actual song hasn't lyrics, but people used to sing...With a little bit of this and a little bit of that and you shake your bum na na na naLol and then the 'chorus' went na na na na na naaa naaa naaa repeatedly lol They don't make em like they used to, thank God! Carolyn Dawn Johnson Lyrics. Subtraction and addition. Choose one of the browsed Bum Bum Bum Bum Beat It lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. C'mon now mama, this that beat that make you groove, mamaand the way i break it down i got the whole earth quakin'C'mon now mama, this that beat that make you groove, mama You've got a light, don't hide it under a bushel!

Lol and then the 'chorus' went na na na na na naaa naaa naaa repeatedly lol . la la la la la Hey mama this that beat that make you groove, mama get on the floor and move your booty mama we the blast masters blastin' up the jamma (REEEEEEWIIIIIND!) ), we never die no we never decease (NOOO!!) "Little Bit Of This, Little Bit Of That".

Hey mama this t Falls on her butt. Cutie, cutie, make sure you move your booty Shake that thing in all the city of sin An' hey shorty, I know you wanna party And the way your body look You make me really feel naughty I got a naughty, naughty style and a naughty, naughty crew But everything I do, I do just for you I'm a little bit of old and a bigger bit … A little more bum-ba-bum-bum ba-da-bum (Spoken) Oh, I look nice! Not if you bought the song and just listened to it, it was just an instrumental..... Thanks guys, the girlfriend said there was lyrics but i didnt agree. Registered in England. a real Classic and very influential in the development of modern pop. There are 60 lyrics related to Bum Bum Bum Bum Beat It. Daddy says that's my girl. The 'little bit of this / that / and you shake your bum ' … Related artists: Beat!beat!beat!, It lives, it breathes, Beat crusaders, Beat service & susana, Beat win, It boys!, It dies today, It prevails I don't think it did have lyrics officially though, did it? :)No - but I remember some people singing "With a little bit of this and a little bit of that" before each of the clapping bits.It used to go ..... with a little bit of this and a little bit of that and a shake ya **** la la la lano but yeh but no !! Just a little bit Patty, cake, patty, cake with no hands. Bum Bum Bum Bum Beat It lyrics. Little Baby Bum - Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs 17,211,121 views 52:17 "No No" Good Manners Song, Jungle Animals Peek-a-Boo, Itsy Bitsy & more Kids Songs by Little Angel - … Make sure your move your booty Shake that ting in-a the city of sin, an' Hey shorty I know you wanna party And the way your body look, you make me really feel naughty I got a naughty, naughty style And a naughty, naughty crew But everything I do, I do just for you I'm a little bit of Old, and a bigger bit of New The Birdie Song did have lyrics was it something like "A little bit of this" and so on.
Browse for Bum Bum Bum Bum Beat It song lyrics by entered search phrase. If you want a little bit of mm, mm, mm You can't sit around going la, la, la! And picks herself up. I've got a little willy, I put it in my bum Me and my bum have all kinds of fun Me and my willy are really old friends Water popped out where my willy hole ends ... A little less dressing like your Mum! All Rights Reserved. You Don't! And if so is there anywere on the net were I can get it. They don't make em like they used to, thank God! The actual song hasn't lyrics, but people used to sing... With a little bit of this and a little bit of that and you shake your bum na na na na. Hey mama remix lyrics: (ohhhhhh!)