After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
Discover IRT6500US. I bought it for my new born baby. I never leave a negative review on my orders but I wish I could give 0 stars to this product, but there is no option for that, long story short this is the worst product I’ve ever bought for my baby, for the first time once we wanted to use it as my baby had fever, it started giving errors then we changed the batteries as my husband thought that could be the issue, then it started working by giving us wrong temperature numbers & we freaked out ( let me mention it it was 4 o clock in the morning) & had to go head & check his bodies temperature with a old regular one we had & got a correct answer. 21x Disposable Lens Filters, 2 AA Batteries, Storage Case Order Status ; STORES ; Sign Up For Offers ; Monthly Ad ; Menu Cada vez que tomo la temperatura me sale diferente en cada oído del bebé y así la tome 5 veces las 5 veces me sale muy diferente. 1) To maintain hygiene 2) to protect your child from cross-contamination 3) to ensure earwax residues do not impact accuracy of the reading. Please try again.

Professional technology ensures accuracy every time. Braun ThermoScan 5 with ExactTemp. The shape of the thermometer probe prevents it from being inserted too far into the ear canal which can hurt the eardrum. Value for its price. and it stopped working abruptly. Based on July 2017 Ardent Consulting Survey reporting that of the surveyed pediatricians who recommend a brand of thermometers to their patients, Braun is the most recommended brand, and of the surveyed pediatricians that use a branded thermometer, Braun is the most frequently used brand.
We have another Braun thermometer that we have had for 24 YEARS and it still works....after three children and two adults use. Disposable lens filters for ear thermometers & easy to clean digital & forehead thermometers keep sharing sanitary. Braun ThermoScan 5 is fast, gentle, easy & accurate, making it great for checking for fevers in infants & kids, & the reason Braun ear thermometers are used in more pediatrician's offices than other children's thermometers.The large display screen makes it easy to read the temperature.Braun is the most recommended brand, and of the surveyed pediatricians that use a branded thermometer, Braun is the most frequently used brand. Considering that Earwax is not likely a way to spread many communicable diseases (Bronchitis and Colds, mostly), and that we both had experience using ear thermometers in the past, we opted for a new Ear Thermometer.