The song's melody is almost identical in melody and triple-time rhythm to a portion of Emmanuel Chabrier's 1883 composition, España. It is unknown, however, if any of the other kingdoms recognize him as the leader and a hero who removed a tyrant from power, or view him as an insurgent who usurped the throne out of spite. Candy People have a tendency to explode when scared. The seed of this change is the purple three-eyed sphere that is the comet’s core (voiced with a soothing calm by Tig Notaro), and it offers enlightenment to Finn, showing him his past life as the comet that crashed into Earth back in “Evergreen.” The comet became a butterfly and some other intentionally vague random, absurd stuff (I wonder if we’ll be seeing more of Finn’s past lives in this next season), but it all leads to Finn in space at this exact moment, choosing if he wants to go with the Purple Comet to “the end and beginning” or if he wants to stay a human and struggle like a beautiful autumn leaf. It depends on perspective, and when Finn looks at his life, he’s happy with what he’s created.

This episode is a continuation of "Hot Diggity Doom" and serves as the second half of the two part season finale. save hide report. 0:53. The Candy People are typically happy race of life forms created from a variety of "candy." It hosts 500 plus full-length TV shows and 5000 plus movies. Mickey mouse Hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog song. Episode ends [hammering], Peppermint Butler: [Sighs], Mr. X: [Heavy breathing], [Cage rattling], Squirrel: [Grunting] Raaaah! With Jeremy Shada, John DiMaggio, Hynden Walch, Steve Little. Another reason I want PB to continue without her crown is because I want more of Andy Daly’s hilariously smarmy King of Ooo. 97% Upvoted. It’s some heady stuff, and I’m not going to tell you that I fully understand what the hell just happened, but it is totally fascinating and crazy ambitious for a children’s TV show. “This is your crisis,” says the Purple Comet as a rainbow radiates from Finn’s head, projecting images to accompany all the words in the forthcoming list. Finn’s life is saved because he believes that there’s a purpose to existence, but Martin views life the way he views space: “a world of empty crud.” Martin is a lonely, hopeless old man that is never going to change, but Finn is a 16-year-old that sees a world of possibilities and is eager to explore them.

Come on! It’s a vibe that isn’t that far off from Marceline, and I would love to see how the new PB interacts with the Vampire Queen. In the end, everything in these last six episodes is connected because everything in the entire series has been connected, a multitude of threads that weaves together to form the tapestry of Finn’s life. Finn cares about other people, and that plays a big part in whether or not he chooses to ascend to a higher state of being. 0:45. There's an enemy at the gates!, Squirrel: I'm an all-you-can-eat maniac! I'm mean as a bus, and I'm mad as rocks!, Peppermint Butler: Gumball guardians! Raaah! The green Orgalorg brain has grown considerably in size to the point where it can wear an adult-sized trenchcoat, and the visual of a catatonic Gunther with a monstrous green brain emanating from his head wound is one of the creepier visuals this show has come up with.