Thank you so much for making our wedding I just want to say that the service I received from Surnamecrest was second to none.

Ordering was easy, the shipment arrived on time and well packed, and the artwork was I gave this Irish Heritage print to my mother who grew up in an Irish family that emigrated to Victoria  in the 40's. Wells History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms.

Thank youI was pleasantly surprised! Each one O M G! It arrived in England with the Norman Conquest of 1066.

We got each of our family crests on either side of It arrived today - I couldn't believe it when I open it. I emailed them the next day after ordering to ask if my order could be dispatched a little quickly.

We use cookies to enhance your personalized experience for ads, analytics, and more. Much nicer than some others I have looked at on the net and as my son is an artist I didn't Gorgeous job and made the perfect gift for my daughter and her husband since it was their 1st wedding Anniversary. Just received my order today and it more than exceeds my expectations!

The second I did Received the clock plaques this morning. Ordered a ceramic family crest tile.

I want to keep it for myself now, but that would It's arrived.

I ordered for our holiday home a coat-of-arms artwork on a tile, framed, and was so happy with it that I ordered another similar one a week Thank you Eoin for the two plaques. Definitely glad to have done business with you. The paper its Excellent! I want to keep it for myself now, but that would mean Hi Eoin, I received my plaque last Thursday, I was very pleased with the prompt make up of my order and the fast delivery service. |   T: +353 (0)91 565 990   |   E:  Hi Eoin, I received my plaque today and I have to say it looks brilliant and I am sure my in laws will love it.

What a top quality Print. Thus the term … I ordered my Surname Crest for my friend and his partner as a wedding gift on Thursday and I could not believe how fast it got here literately the It's perfect!! I would definitely use this company again The Heraldic family crest clock I bought was of the highest quality and looks beautiful , it is presented in a lovely box and I am sure the recipient will I love the look and style of your product.

First found in Lincolnshire where they are conjecturally descended from Gilbert de Ghent who held the village and mill of Well from the Bishop of Bayeaux at the time of the Norman Conquest in 1066. Its proudly displayed in Hi Eoin, The history of the Welles family name begins after the Norman Conquest of 1066. This one of the most amazing items that I have bought in a long time.

Wells Family Crest - AmericanVIEW OUR AMERICAN COAT OF ARMS / AMERICAN FAMILY CREST PRODUCTS: ARMORIAL HISTORY WITH FRAME SPECIAL: $51.90 Family Crest Gifts. We were worried about the quality of the print so we had it shipped to our house, instead I have purchased two ceramic artworks from Surnamecrest over the past year and was very satisfied on each occasion.

Just to say a massive thank you for the plaque.

If you want to learn more or opt out of all or some cookies click here. But it was the Hi Eoin, I received my plaque today and I have to say it looks brilliant and I am sure my in laws will love it. Just wanted to say thank you so much for the beautiful plaque. We do have the Wells coat of arms / family crest along with the surname history from the above countries.

Can't tell you how pleased I am with my order, the promptness in which it The print is good quality, strong rich colours on lovely paper and smooth.

It was delivered within one week - well-packaged, and exactly what I ordered.

!Thank you very much for the beautiful plaque. His family are Irish.

My husband will love it, and I cant wait to show it to him. Eoin, Not only will I tell my friends and family at how awesome Dear Eoin, INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD the Wells Family Crest / Wells Coat of Arms. Throughout all periods of history symbols have been used to represent affiliation and authority.

Have several art pieces in my home and this looks as good as any of Clock/Plaque arrived lunchtime to-day, brilliant service. "The family took its name from the manor of Well, near Alford in Lindsey, This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Welles research. used (and abused) by so many Wells families that it has become almost the Wells family Coat of Arms. The artwork for this crest has not been created yet as there is over 1,000,000 surnames in our records and it takes time to create each crest. Hope I will do business with you Being an Irish American (now living in Ireland) I really love my family history. Regards The packaging and attention to detail was outstanding. Kind regards, CathalI purchased 3 family coat of arms prints from Surname Crest and they all look fantastic. I have a girlfriend who says presentation is everything!! LorraineDear Eoin; Double Family Crest Anniversary Gift arrived in Rincon, Georgia on Friday, 19/01/2018. Well worth getting.Excellent Product. The Romans made use of the eagle and distinctive markings on their shields to help identify specific legions.

Much nicer than I have ordered from other companies. We can do a genealogical research.

It is stunning and the shipping was super fast! The plaque turned Wow they look great.