Here's how to prepare for a #VR assessment: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vMuDT Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Our growth as a company - and as people - depends on it.

Most colleagues are easy to engage and helpful.

Accenture Manila Contact Phone Number is : (+632) 580-5888 and Address is Robinsons Cybergate, Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA Corner, Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City 1554 Manila, Philippines Accenture plc is an American based Outsourcing Company that has operations throughout the world. Base on my experience I was 'benched' for 7 months, because there was no 'Open' project, which is weird because they hired me, but I didn't do anything for the past few months. But don't worry it is well compensated.After passing the said training, you will not be deployed in what you are trained for due to scarcity of Projects for Entry Level Positions.I worked at Accenture full-time for more than 5 yearsLots of trainings, and opportunities to learn new technologies.I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 5 yearsPromotions is not to come even you are tenured. - Long working hours, in the Philppines and India, working hours is 10hrs, plus the overtimes you will be having, base on my experience my average working hours a day is 12 hours, sometimes it's 14hours. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in December 2019. Would be good if they paid market rates for their employees however, typically pay just under average market rate.Very different company in the UK vs. in Australia. The average salary for Accenture employees in Philippines is ₱359,996 per year. I loved my time at Accenture. What kind of background check does Accenture do?What would you suggest Accenture management do to prevent employees from leaving?How should you prepare for an interview at Accenture?What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Accenture?Really good team there they had the best technology there and I learned a lot there, a team of 8 and all very supportive, brand new office good environment.Great company to work with i have good work life balance and managers used to support me. 92 reviews from Accenture employees about Accenture culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. I had good colleges with good workmanship. The management is awesome, always looking to improve to bring the best of everyone. i feel at times you are over worked and underpaid. Visit PayScale to research Accenture salaries, bonuses, reviews, benefits, and more! Are you sure you want to replace it?Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?Glassdoor has 59,303 Accenture reviews submitted anonymously by Accenture employees.