I will start off by saying THEY TALK ABOUT YOU IN…""I usually do not write review, and frankly I had to set up this account again to…" The salon is quaint, beautiful, and always classically decorated. Website. To keep our stylist safe we’ve spaced out stationed and can offer shift work. Hair Cuttery 2600 Macdade Blvd Suite 553 . Apply to Hair Stylist, Salon Receptionist, Stylist and more! The staff was so friendly and welcoming. Easily apply: Responsive employer: Be an early applicant: Job Types: Full-time, Part-time. About the Business Owners (Maureen and Nicole): We're a sisters-in-law duo who brought our passion to life together. Thu-Fri 10am-7pm. Find the Best Prospect Park, PA Beauty Salons on Superpages. 2 reviews of Salon M&N "I have been going to Salon M&N, formerly Sheartique (yelp moderators please update) for about two years now and never thought much of my simple trim, thin, and style straight hair until my go to stylist, Shayne, went on… This service includes a transformation service.From wavy to super curly, the beauty of this service is the customized design for every client. My hair came out incredible! Hours. They actually listen to you, make suggestions and together, come up with a game plan. Hours. It slipped my mind to make an appointment before she left and having purchased a groupon for a keratin treatment at a center city salon, I figured I could just get a trim there - how hard could it be?

We arrived 10 minutes early. Our Certifications.

I've worked a lot with my curls, getting the right mix of products, but the cut from Nikki pushed me up to a new level. Mon Closed.

Wed 11:00 AM-06:00 PM. Only read once, in very good from the shop condition. If your looking for a great cut and atmosphere you’ll check it out too.Sign up for our email newsletter. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. It was a great service with a great result. She attended Pulse Beauty Academy, a Paul Mitchell partner school, and finished among the tops in her class. Hair Philosophy LLC. Hours. Seriously, my saving grace. It is a very clean, beautiful, and relaxing environment. This service includes a transformation service.From wavy to super curly, the beauty of this service is the customized design for every client. Will never go back. Such a disappointing experience. Nikki took the time to listen and suggested the devacut. Cosmotology. They took me right away but let my friend sit there over 55 (45 late) minutes waiting. Our newest team member specializes in men's styling, clipper cut and design, straight razor cuts, or even just a clean up. Byron and Company 201 South Macdade Blvd., Glenolden . 610-522-1797. If you are located in the Delaware County, PA area and in need of a curl guru, Nikki is the girl for you :)I just got back from getting a devacut from the wonderful stylist Nikki. "A friend recommended Dawn at Hair Artistry and my entire experience was absolutely amazing.

Hours. Very professional.

I asked repeatedly when she was going to start and we were told "soon" over and over. We look forward to working with you!I have been going to Salon M&N, formerly Sheartique (yelp moderators please update) for about two years now and never thought much of my simple trim, thin, and style straight hair until my go to stylist, Shayne, went on maternity leave... *key in horror music here*. You can’t go wrong with her. You can unsubscribe at any time.Completed our hands-on Level 1 course, featuring foundational cutting and color techniquesCompleted our hands-on Level 1 course, featuring foundational cutting and color techniques Dani has had a passion for the hair and beauty industry since she was a little girl. Tue-Wed 10am-9pm. My previous salon was great but the commute was to far. Any questions, please ask. I went in there not quite sure what I wanted except for the length. Classic Hair & Nail Studio ... Holmes, PA 19043 . She also didn't speak the entire time I was in the chair. ... Utopia Full Service Hair & Body Salon. Well somehow I got talked into a cut done by a butcher and after a month of  growing it out and the birth of a babyboy, I was able to go to Shayne today and have it corrected.