2-1/4 inches long.

Catches 'em! we're throwing the Booyah XCS right now. It's designed with a 1-piece bill and a sound chamber for aggressive use at a depths of 2 to 5 feet. New square bill silent. Check this out so this is it XS Square. Dig into most anglers’ tackle boxes and you’ll likely find the same handful of baits and lures.

Outdoor & Sporting Goods CompanyOh, yeah. #bassfishing #squarebillOne of Jason Christie's favorite ways to catch 'em.... Alton Jr's headed to the Championship Round on Lake Athens!Doesn't get much better than a good squarebill bite! Use maps offline, get animated ScentDrift, and enjoy an overall better experience.Plus use maps offline, compare stands by ideal wind directions, and enjoy an overall better experience.Full bump-and-run coverage on big bass! Vivid colors with etched scales for strong realism. Crafted with inspiration from balsa lures, the BOOYAH FLEX II Square-Bill Crankbait features ultradurable, foam-molded construction. Yup there. Vivid colors with etched scales for strong realism. The Booyah Baits XCS Squarebill Crankbait locks down the pattern with a silent, non-rattling swim that features plenty of wobble and roll for amazing side flash. But hear me out on this, folks—there’s a lot of fishing tackle that simply doesn’t get the consideration and credit it deserves. Catches 'em! and we're catching them today. What's great about this thing is the action under the water. BOOYAH XCS series squarebills -- a favorite of the pros -- have all the same properties as those old-school XCaliburs you used to throw. In this case, I’m referring directly to the XCalibur XCS Square Lip Crankbait. Plus, integrated #6 EWG hooks help secure your catch for a stable retrieve every time.

If BOOYAH is doing a squarebill, then you know it's going to be done right. It's silent like I said. $22.00 7d 2h +$6.95 shipping. DetailsWith the Booyah Baits XCS Series Crankbait, you’ll quickly steal all the attention while you’re out Bass fishing! BOOYAH! What's really cool is the action underneath the water right now. The Booyah Baits XCS Squarebill Crankbait locks down the pattern with a silent, non-rattling swim that features plenty of wobble and roll for amazing side flash. Because the hooks ride close to the body, the squared bill deflects cleanly off cover and mayhem ensues. Probably a bit hyped up, not the squarebill being sold at BPS sale but appears to be another Booyah quality bait. Yeah got a black spot on there. Thought you might want to check the Booyah site. Booyah XCS 100 Squarebill Crankbaits Lot Of 4 Different Colors New In Package. Booyah Baits One Knocker GHOST GREEN CRAW 1/2oz Lipless Crankbait Tungsten Rttle. Visit us at booyahbaits.com. Decent video there on size, shape and construction of this squarebill. I see the BR has done an article on these as well.

Type: Hard Baits. Booyah Baits, Fort Smith (Arkansas). Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Let's get this back in the water. 364 mil Me gusta. let's check out the underwater footage.The silent-but-deadly BOOYAH XCS series squarebill comes in 2 different sizes -- here's how Stetson Blaylock Fishing chooses which to throw....

Because the hooks ride close to the body, the squared bill deflects cleanly off cover and mayhem ensues. We make sick bass baits!!!! The crankbait is excellent for diving into cover and deflecting it. Take your hunting experience to the next level with the HuntWise app. $5.99 Welcome back! This fish are pretty this time. We've taken the characteristics of a balsa lure - thump, wide wobble and deflection - and paired it with a tougher than plastic durability through a groundbreaking foam-injected molding process.