Appearance.

Impossible. After you kill the boss in the water, head to where the boss chest is. r/Torchlight. I'll make sure to use up all my other fish first :)New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castPress J to jump to the feed.

Just found a Giant Crab Egg, and before turning my panther into a crab I wanted to know if my pet would become a panther again if I feed it a timed fish, and that timed fish expires. 5. That is a shame. #1. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services.

© Valve Corporation. Found claptrap in the Scrapworks boss area. -Crab (Giant Crab Egg), double armor and resistances (meh) Everything randomly drops from fishing spots, you can just dynamite everything you see. Discover new Classes, Items, Maps, Pets, Monsters, Characters, Skills, Spells, Weapons and UI mods. User account menu. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.

A Golden Crab is an enemy spawned around 50% of the time when activating a monster shrine.. We’ve integrated the ModDrop mod manager, making it easy to download and install mods with just one click. Question about using regular fish after Giant ones. All rights reserved. Currently the embermages spells are broken into three The permanent transformations in the second game are: The Crabsquid's main body has two layers: a translucent, bulbous sac resembling a comb jellyfish's body, and a hard brown green body within, similar to that of a real life squid's mantle.The Crabsquid's head consists of four, large blue eyes with black pupils and an oddly shaped mandible below them.The Crabsquid's legs resemble those of a horseshoe crab, though tipped with small fins. There is for all pets a Giant version , heck even the respec potion , but it's drop is...extremly low to drop. well then. 6 years ago. Yeah there was. Welcome to Runic Games Fansite, the premier torchlight 1 and torchlight 2 modding community, courtesy of ModDrop. Specifically I am looking for any slime if it's there. I always wanted a permanent slime pet change in TL1 but never found it and I stopped playing TL1 cause near launch of TL2 it started crashing after 15 minutes of play repeatedly.

Just found a Giant Crab Egg, and before turning my panther into a crab I wanted to know if my pet would become a panther again if I feed it a timed fish, and that timed fish expires.I mean if I give my panther the giant crab egg, it will become a crab for an unlimited time, then if I feed it a web fish, what will it turn back into after the 5 minutes expire? If you feed it something like a frenzyfish, it will only take on the stat bonuses, but it will stay a crab.Edit: My source is that I fed my pet a Giant Warsnout, fed it another fish, then fed it another Giant Warsnout.Okay, thanks. 0perator 88. They took out quite a bit of them, actually. They dummied out that one because the mimic is obviously good already. Lame. I like mods but i dont like having to match people mod for mod. The Embermage is Torchlight II's take on a mage class, much like the Alchemist from the original.

Upon death the crab drops a large amount of gold and possibly a Lucky Coin socketable.. A player fighting the Golden Crab u/dan2737.

Cheers! In addition to this he can Mods bring a lot of different pets to the game , you should try play with it. The bonus for Mimic is +25% physical armor +66% elemental armor +50% hp + 33% damage (base). The closest thing to a support/tank in Torchlight 2; the Engineer can utilize large two-handed hammers or a sword and board set up. A crab again or back to being a panther?If you feed it a timed fish, it will turn into the fish, then back into a panther. Sep 1, 2014 @ 6:59pm So. I said this before, the permanent mimic doesn't drop; there IS a Giant Largemouth programmed in the game, but nothing in the normal game has a chance to give it. There's also the skelly, vampire spider, and mimic transformations, but these don't drop permanent versions.
Ah. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. 5.
Of course there is, you will need to feed your pet a Giant Largemouth Bass to make it a perm Mimic. :(I'd love the mimic perm. No slime. Archived. But that's far from the point. It is a Golden Crab with a crown on its head, and it is quite large. Otherwise i guess i could live with crab but meh. log in sign up. Posted by. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.