'I'm going on walks every day for like three hours and doing 10K-15K and burning like a thousand calories a time! "The only exceptions to the rule were key workers taking children to school, and separated parents sharing custody of children under 18.Last month it was clarified that individuals can move to another home if they are at risk in their current household - for example, if they have an argument with a partner or are a victim of domestic violence.Despite the clear government rules, Charlotte's reps insist she's not done anything wrong and say "Charlotte has acted within the clear parameters of the government lockdown guidelines.

Love Island's Shaughna...posted a picture from her own garden, which seemed eerily similar to her new beau's. So no, I've actually gotten in the best shape I've ever been in! News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services.The 30-year-old videographer was in Bali for work until the end of April, with Charlotte, 29, leaving her Newcastle home to stay with him after that.On April 24, hunky Liam posted a photo of himself grinning as he messes around with a camera in his back garden.Liam's living room can also be seen in the background of a photo of the Although the reality TV favourite is outside in the photo, the distinctive wooden bench that Liam can be seen posing on in a snap shared earlier this week is clearly visible behind her.The pair have also been enjoying outings together, with both Charlotte and Liam posting photos taken on a stunning green field on 26 April.The UK government officially enforced lockdown on 23 March, with Lockdown rules state that people should not move between different houses, or spend time with people outside of those they live with through fear of spreading deadly Prime Minister Boris Johnson explicitly said in March: "You should not be meeting friends. 'I've been living the life': Charlotte Crosby has declared she's 'having a great time' in lockdown, after appearing to flout government guidelines in the fight against the coronavirus pandemicWhen asked how she's been dealing with Boris Johnson's rules by hosts Joanna Chimonides and Stephen Leng on 'I've been living the life – I've been having a great time!

Meghan and Harry to subpoena ...Dame Barbara Windsor, 82, is moved to a care home as husband Scott Mitchell is left 'heartbroken' amid her...Donald Trump announces he will BAN TikTok in the U.S. by executive order as soon as SATURDAY - and he will...Covid-19 is not an equal opportunities disease: NAZIR AFZAL says a politically correct refusal to face facts...Tory MP sparks racism row after claiming the 'vast majority' of lockdown rule-breakers are from BAME...With the future of our cities and our economy in peril, JOHN HUMPHRYS says: Let's get to work on boom town...Beer we go! Government's scientific advisers warned tension over local lockdowns could need...'A hammer blow for business': Britain's beleaguered businesses warn they face ruin after Boris Johnson slams...'It's absolutely bonkers': Police condemn Boris's order to enforce mask and social distancing rules and call...Calm before the storm? Get set to lose MORE freedom: Professor Chris Whitty suggests Britons will have to sacrifice meeting friends...Police officer injured in mass street brawl after force called to break up 200-strong Eid street party in...EXCLUSIVE: 'Archie has not been in public since the family arrived here.' 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.