So who are Mair’s friends at his new home? He could, of course, be earning more money: he was offered “Did you know,” he says, warming to his theme, “that among 15 to 34-year-olds, in London, LBC has overtaken Radio 4 on both reach and share?” (Reach and share are two ways of judging how people listen to radio.) Mair seems very much at home in his hi-tech bunker; though, he says, he did have a panic when he first started.“I’d looked over people’s shoulders when they were working the computer system, and I’d thought: ‘Oh I vaguely know what that’s about,’” he says. Eddie Mair is a gay and currently lives with his partner Paul Kerney in Harrow, North-West London. Nigel gave me a cover.”It’s a good story; and it also shows how excited Mair was to be going to LBC, taking selfies before he’d even arrived. Eddie Mair to host new LBC show from September Read more In a shameless bid to cut straight to the heart, his opening question was: “Have you … Already have an account with us? I’ve gone to therapy for many years – my guy says that in another 10 years I’ll be cured – but I think that allows me to explore all the stuff that you might conceivably do in an interview. Eddie Mair gave a voice to a range of US doctors who had their say on the president's coronavirus comments who overwhelmingly urged the public to not listen to Donald Trump. Presenters. Eddie then went on to list some topical treatments for how you might cure dysfunction in a patients gastro-intestinal tract.He was sure again to point out to the listeners that he was not in fact a doctor, but merely someone who has a good "you know what" echoing a statement made by President Trump.Imagining Donald Trump was listening to his prescription, Eddie insisted that he hoped the advice would help. Eddie Mair Eddie Mair's 1722 Committee Now Discussing. Sign in to manage your newsletter preferences Photograph: Antonio Olmos/The Observer “It didn’t make me fear death,” he says. Eddie Mair (born 12 November 1965 in Dundee) is a Scottish broadcaster who was a presenter on BBC radio and television. Furthermore, he has also been the winner of Sony Award for Speech Broadcaster of the Year, Best Breakfast Show and was also nominated for two Sony Awards for Midday with Mair.Similarly, he won a Gold award at Sony Radio Academy Awards for his famous interview with Julie Nicholson and another Gold award for the PM program’s coverage of Hosni Mubarak’s resignation as the president of Egypt.Eddie Mair has an estimated salary of about $350,000-$400,000 annually. I know Eddie's new show will be exceptional when it launches in September."

By entering your details, you are agreeing to Radio Times He has no siblings. Episode guide, trailer, review, preview, cast list and where to stream it on demand, on catch up and download. This was a huge mistake!’”After a sleepless night, he asked his producer for some one-to-one training, and by lunchtime it was fine. You talk to loads of callers about it.“But that doesn’t give me knowledge about how it’s going to go. … The true, inner stuff, I feel quite at ease with all that. He wrote about this in detail in his “It didn’t make me fear death,” he says. His father was a lorry driver whereas his mother served as a nurse for a long time. "We are still knowingly endangering old people": Nurse'sLabour whistleblower reveals "terrifying number" of"We were taking people to die on their own": Paramedic'sChina using technology to do "exact same thing Hitler was$80m of cocaine found after plane crashes in Papua NewMuslims are not to blame for isolated lockdowns - we all It gives me knowledge about how people are feeling. On one show, a woman said: ‘I voted Leave and I can’t wait.’ She talked about her daughter’s businesses and I said: ‘What happens if your daughter’s businesses are affected? Eddie Mair: Rumors and Controversy/Scandal. On his show, the PM, Eddie had a long-running dispute with Robert Peston who is the former Economics Editor of the BBC. "Like the president, I'm not a doctor" he began, followed by an assessment he thanked the internet for providing him.Eddie began by stating that "the president seemed to be speaking from the final component of the gastro-intestinal tract""Judging by what we heard from the president there's clearly a problem in this area" he continued. So I take the shot, and Farage is in it, and then, literally 10 seconds later, utterly randomly, a really senior figure from the BBC appears at my side, and says: ‘What were you doing there?’ I was thinking, ‘Oh my God’, and so I said: ‘Well, I saw a photo opportunity to show what people have been wanting to see for many years – the back of Nigel Farage.’ And no more questions were asked.