album: "In The Garden" (1981) English Summer. Lyrics to 'Who's That Girl?' 6 on the Adult Contemporary chart. Ian Cooper, Belinda. album: "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" (1983) Love Is A Stranger . Stephen Lipson, Will O'Donovan You Hurt Me (And I Hate You) Sylvia. Revenge. In the United States, "Why" peaked at No. This was the song that you put on repeat to cope with that awful breakup because in every syllable she sings, you can hear that Lennox has been there too and feels just as bad as you do." That's when you have to tell me. Why don't you ever learn to keep your big mouth shut. Who's that girl? Stephen Lipson, Marius de Vries, It's a musical version of the Kübler-Ross model with Lennox hitting the grief stage as she welcomes her ex-lover "down to the water's edge" to "cast away those doubts", spilling out "the contents of her head" during the depression stage, and then crumpling to the floor repeating the phrase, "You don't know how I feel" as acceptance sets in. from album: Revival. How many times do I have to try to tell you. Angel. It was taken from her debut solo album Diva and reached No. Eurythmics - Why lyrics . Never Gonna Cry Again.

Ian Cooper "Why" is the first solo single by the Scottish singer Annie Lennox, released in 1992. Album 34 on the Billboard Hot 100 and No. All The Young (People Of Today) Sing-Sing. Hey...this kind of trouble's only just begun .

Ian Silvester Wrap It Up. Annie Lennox – Why Lyrics. It was also a big hit internationally, reaching No. That's why it hurts so bad to hear the words. album: "We Too Are One" (1989) We Two Are One. Eurythmics Lyrics. How many times do I have to try to tell you But when I start to try to tell you.