I just received the new device and when I connect it to my Xfinity modem, the ethernet port flashes orange at the back of the modem and I am unable to see my hub within the portal... any ideas anybody?I assume the Xfinity modem also is your WiFi and Ethernet router for all your devices?It should give the Hub an IP address via DHCP like everything else.Yes it is, but i have not used the Ethernet connection on the modem before.tried using the same cat7 cable to connect my laptop to the modem, that worked fine, had a green light and internet worked. I am using XB6-T model number.and I am not using any blockers on my web browsers. Mark the post as Best Answer! But it shouldn’t be overly long.In the modem by chance can you see all the DHCP or IP address lease options? Plus there should be two lights on either side of the port and good hardware can tell a lot from the lights.Glad your moving now and welcome to the community! Tried the hub again, and still orange light and no connectionIt should show up in the modem as being connected and getting a IP address. Reset an Xfinity Camera. Initially, Comcast sent tech #1 and she changed my attic cable splitters.
What the Lights on Your Xfinity Voice Modem Mean. The Xfinity xFi whole-home mesh network system is a great way to ensure you have WiFi available to every device in every corner of your home. Title pretty much. How to Fix ‘US/DS Light Blinking’ on Xfinity Internet Connection. Flashing or continuous flashing US/DS LEDs indicate that the modem cannot establish a connection due to a defective or missing signal. I tried all of my cable outlets still not working. This works in most cases, where the issue is originated due to a system corruption. But the ISP modem/router combos can be weird.I assume you can’t running anything odd on your browsers like blockers or anything, just have to ask.Can you attempt to connect another device like a laptop to the Ethernet port on the modem? Hi guys I'm having some trouble with my Xfinity router. Comcast made me call the Arris manufacturer. Our community is your official source on Reddit for help with Xfinity services. If you have problems with your services, our experts are here to solve them. Was your question answered?

Anyway, that worked, it eventually connected to the hub and now discoverable.Thank you for your persisitent... should have done the obvious myself, I guess the orange light at the top left corner of the modem put me of the obvious routeTypically an Ethernet port blinks orange when it has a 10/100 connection and green when it has 1000 (1gb). Learn how to reset your Xfinity Home Camera to fix a connection issue. This video will show you two ways to reset your Comcast Xfinity cable box (specifically the X1 cable box). If the issue is with your Computer or a Laptop you should try using Restoro which can scan the repositories and replace corrupt and missing files. This guide will help you understand the small status light … If you have questions about your services, we're here to answer them. I assumed maybe it was receiving an update. Call for a tech visit for service all out.Welcome to the Xfinity community! Haven’t seen anyone post about this issue yet, but maybe someone has.An orange blinking light should mean that the hub is connecting at 10/100 which is what the Ethernet port on the hub is. Just to make sure something there isn’t set to not allow new devices.

So this morning while watching TV i noticed the blue light on the right corner of the box is blinking.