iVANKY Câble HDMI 1,2m 4K Ultra HD - Câble HDMI 2.0 en Nylon Tressé Supporte Ethern... Techole Switch HDMI 4K, 3 Entrée vers 1 Sorties Commutateur HDMI UHD/3D/4K@30Hz/108... Archgon Star UHD Lecteur Externe 4K-Ultra HD BD, graveur Blu-Ray BDXL pour PC USB 3... AmazonBasics Câble HDMI 2.0 haute vitesse Ultra HD, supportant les formats 3D et av... Amazon calcule le classement par étoiles d’un produit à l’aide d’un modèle d’apprentissage automatique apprises au lieu de la moyenne des données brutes. Here’s a complete list of movies and shows available on 4k Ultra HD Blu-ray. 4.1 out of 5 stars 106 ratings.

I know high bit rates can’t always be relied on as an indicator of how 4K a 4K Blu-ray image will look, but on the evidence of Hustlers I can’t help but wish that every release went for similarly high rates. Pour sortir de ce carrousel, utilisez votre touche de raccourci d'en-tête pour accéder à l'en-tête suivant ou précédent.Comment est-ce qu’Amazon procède à l’évaluation par étoiles ? Limitée A4 [Blu-Ray] Archgon Style UHD Lecteur Externe 4K-Ultra HD BD, graveur Blu-Ray BDXL pour PC USB ... Archgon Star UHD Lecteur Externe 4K-Ultra HD BD, graveur Blu-Ray BDXL pour PC USB 3... Sherlock Holmes - Intégrale (remasterisée) [Edition Combo Collector Limitée A4] [Bl... Captain Herlock (Albator) : The Endless Odyssey - Intégrale - Edition Gold (4 DVD +... Pioneer BDR-212EBK 16X SATA 4K Blu-Ray, DVD, graveur de CD Interne avec Prise en Ch... iVANKY Câble HDMI 1,2m 4K Ultra HD - Câble HDMI 2.0 en Nylon Tressé Supporte Ethern... At least when they’re dealing with native 4K DIs. 4,0 sur 5 étoiles 106 évaluations. I would spend a bit more and buy something like Earth II...really didn't add that much to my inventory of nature videos. Real 4K or Fake 4K complete list of Ultra-HD (UHD) Blu-ray films and TV series, and whether they are true 4K (2160p) or mastered in 2K then upscaled. Livraison gratuite dès 20 € d'achat. Skip to main content Hello, Sign in. Veuillez réessayerMalheureusement, nous n'avons pas réussi à enregistrer votre vote. IMAX: Extreme Adventure Collection 4K (2008-2013) 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray For the first time, the visual splendor of IMAX in 4K Ultra HD is available to own.

At 2160p, UHD BD provides 4x the image resolution as conventional 1080p Blu-ray. I watched Planet Earth 4k Hdr and that disc is phenomenal looking and their regular blu ray disc looks better then this "4k " disc, so its just not the HDR that making the difference.

Can't say for sure, but much of this type of content seems to be chopped up and resold on different videos. Adventure Time - Collection 10 - The Enchiridion $19.95 Extreme Nature Collection (4K Blu Ray UHD) $36.95 Extreme Fishing With Robson Green - Reel Skills Collection $29.95

Veuillez réessayerMalheureusement, nous n'avons pas réussi à enregistrer votre vote. Tout sur Collection Nature extrême Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD - , Blu-ray 4K et toute l'actualité en Dvd et Blu-ray. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Vos articles vus récemment et vos recommandations en vedette The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness.This page works best with JavaScript.

Not impressed with the picture quality - did not look like it was 4K Ultra! 4 reviews 5 4. Needless to say, I played it through a new 4K Ultra Blueray DVD player and 4K Ultra TV.

Lisez notre test Ultra HD Blu-ray du titre Collection Nature Extreme ( Extreme Nature Collection ) en version Direct To Video. Planet Earth II (4k UHD Blu-Ray) [Import] Test de l'édition Ultra HD Blu-ray sortie en 29/11/2016. Not bad but not excellent either.

You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Extreme Nature Collection 4k [Blu-Ray] [Import] Format : Blu-ray. Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders. J'ai dû retourner le produit. Rating Filter.

Collection Nature Extreme : À la découverte de l'Antarctique + Les géants de l'ère glacière + Le grand requin blanc [4K Ultra HD] 4 star rating. In that time I'm fairly confident that I've reviewed more TVs and projectors than any other individual on the planet, as well as experiencing first-hand the rise and fall of all manner of great and not so great home entertainment technologies.