Cincinnati is the nearest big city, but now Brown’s an international “star.”Mayor Brown wrote on his Facebook page that not only was he sick and tired of coronavirus conference calls, but he was also sick and tired of people pretending the disease is not a big deal. You don’t often hear much plain talk from politicians — unless they’re Donald Trump — but this Walton, Ky., mayor’s call to action for his town to rally against COVID-19 is one for the books. Maybe they’ll even heed them.Gabe Brown is the mayor of the bucolic town of approximately 4,000 people in northern Kentucky. Then, with a laugh, he said, “I’m gonna let the governor handle the updates from here on out.

Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. I might not put you at ease like the Governor does, but I don’t care. I … He does a better job at it I think.” He comes from a family that settled in the area in the 1700s.

As the mayor wrote, “In fact, it’s a big f**cking deal. Gabe Brown is the mayor of the bucolic town of approximately 4,000 people in northern Kentucky. Act like you have the virus and don’t spread it to other people. Treat this seriously. In a post to a local Facebook group on Monday, Walton Mayor Gabe Brown contrasted his rhetoric to that of Gov. “You need to realize that this is a serious ordeal. They’re pretty funny:And one more just to show how well his profane message has been received.I asked him if he’d heard from his pastor yet and he said he’d gotten none so far, but “I’m sure he’s praying for me, as I’m sure he always has.”Brown apologized for using “the harsh language. Stay at home.” And, “If you don’t like what I’m telling you, then go buy some toilet paper.”Behold the message he wrote to his townspeople on his Facebook page. Mayor Gabe Brown of Walton, which is about 30 minutes south of Cincinnati, went viral last week for a blunt and impassioned — and expletive-laced — Facebook post.

See it for yourself: He's a bit 'plain spoken'.
Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. I might not have the best bedside manor.