Owner ended up giving our party a tour of museum which was a great added bonus.Are here with my 5 yo. Service was pretty quick. It should have been warmerWhat a great place! You can also just place an order for pick up.We are happy to have you back and enjoy the summer, which when we last checked, is still open! As I responded to you privately via the message you sent yesterday, I would like to provide a public response to ensure that we avoid any confusion with other potential guests. It was very large and very good. The food was tasty but a little too cool. Full of surprises about Civil War at a glance along with food & drink to enjoy. Unfortunately we did not get to view the museum but it sounded interesting.I went here specifically for the lobster roll. Terry Nixon pulls the bar tap slowly toward him, coal-black liquid and a creamy head spilling into a pint glass he’s tipped steeply toward the spout. Quality and fresh...There are a few other places in North County that claim to have Maine lobster rolls but not like these! Located in the heart of Boston and the South Shore, globally renowned Somers Pubs will serve as the official host of Free Jacks parties with the aim of bringing the community together to celebrate the New England Free Jacks and their historic season ahead. Easily located off of a main freeway, ample parking and handicapped accessible. I got the Maine lobster roll. Visit our site to learn more about all that GDT&M has to offer. Nixon gauges the flow, eases up on the tap, pulls again, and sets the glass aside to let its treasure settle. The brussel sprouts are fantastic as well as...Fun place to enjoy lunch and some history of the original Boston Pub. Paul Revere departed the Green Dragon Tavern for his famous ride to Lexington and Concord notifying Patriots that "the British are coming!" And "One if by land, two if by sea". With a full array of Irish-American fare and a wide selection of traditional New England Seafood dishes, The Green Dragon offers a variety of options for even the most discerning palette.Even with its long and noble history, The Green Dragon is still a vibrant and thriving nightspot and is a firm favourite with college students and young professionals. I was not disappointed. The other places use frozen claw and knuckle meat only. Established in 1654, The Green Dragon was a favourite haunt of Paul Revere (whom we considered a close neighbour) and John Hancock (whose brother lived next door! Whether touring our museum, savoring our New England Inspired New American Cuisine in our highly acclaimed restaurant, secretly meeting to plan your company's next revolutionary concept, or hosting a banquet of up to 200 personsTakeout, Reservations, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Free off-street parking, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Accepts Discover, Table ServiceGreenDragonTavern, General Manager at Green Dragon Tavern and Museum, responded to this reviewThe Cassara Carlsbad, Tapestry Collection by HiltonGet quick answers from Green Dragon Tavern and Museum staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant?Secret Place hidden in Carlsbad with history, food & drinkWe rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The waitress went to the front...Good Morning Sir, Green Dragon Tavern and Museum, Carlsbad: See 239 unbiased reviews of Green Dragon Tavern and Museum, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #42 of 359 restaurants in Carlsbad. See Restaurants. Primarily composed of brick , the building had three floors in the back and two in front; greeting visitors was a copper dragon mounted on an iron crane. We are happy to announce that we are open! Delicious with a great side salad. Green Dragon Tavern and Museum: Impressive Restaurant! Green Dragon Tavern & Museum in Carlsbad, CA is in the California Beaches restaurants, bars, and cafes category.