Experience.

Interview. No questions were asked on coding. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture.The process was very easy and they just asked about the basic interview questionsI applied through college or university.

Yet there?s something we all have in common? 2.3. It?s why we know that the only way to grow is to Grow Together.

Constantly challenges to perform and drives you to create new paradigms which the company readily is open to discuss.I have been working at Accenture full-time for less than a yearGood environment,supportive staffs,great infrastructure,good bonus and great apportunityLong working hrs and sometimes project requirements needs extra effortsI have been working at Accenture full-time for less than a yearI have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 yearsI have been working at Accenture for less than a yearI have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years You are: An Innovator interested in changing the world. We love to learn, and learn -to lead. Accenture Trainee Interview Questions.

Mentor-Guides are assigned for your development and career path; this is not your manager - but they often are assigned too many people and aren't supported in this important effort. Take a look at the story below! Recruiter.

Yet there?s something we all have in common? Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. Supportive of women in leadership rolesContrast between the "traveling consultant/warrior" and their potential and career opps, and someone hired for a single project is stark. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.This will replace the current featured interview for this targeted profile. Overall it was a good experience and a positive one,I applied through college or university. Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it. Find out which companies are hiring entry-level positions for college grads, including Accenture. 1 Accenture reviews.

The information provided is from their perspective.

Easy. Accenture ist ein weltweit führendes Beratungsunternehmen, das ein breites Portfolio von Dienstleistungen sowie digitale Expertise in den Bereichen Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology und Operations anbietet.

Simple questions were asked to test your communication skills .

But for people who love coding don't go for this company as it is a consultancy company.I applied through college or university. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews.I have been working at Accenture full-time for less than a yearI worked at Accenture full-time for more than a yearGood Benefits, Strong new hire orientation and acculturation, access to everything online - They reward people who share information and answer others' questions online.

Trainer salaries at Accenture can range from $78,153 - $117,105. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. The process took 1 day. Self-introduction is crucial and some basic technical questions will be asked based on your profile. We love to learn, and learn -to lead.

Our growth as a company - and as people - depends on it. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews.The process took 3 weeks. You are: An Innovator interested in changing the world. I interviewed at Accenture (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in July 2014.

I was hired through a Sub contractor at the beginning, and after a year moved to Accenture internal. Are you sure you want to replace it?Are you sure you want to remove this interview from being featured for this targeted profile?Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you.Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc.Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter Questions were asked on basic programs and your projects mainly.

Positive. Re: Accenture Jump Start Trainee Master in Informatik nehmen die Firmen dich in München eigentlich mit Kusshand, da muss was bei dir nicht stimmen, entweder du hast überhaupt kein Praktikum gemacht, keine Erfahrung als Werkstudent gesammelt, oder da ist sonst was falsch bei dir.

I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2018.It was a easy mass recruitment process which u can pass with minimum preparation.Questions were asked on basic programs and your projects mainly. 3 % More. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in August 2018.Easy process they ask about ms office in their recruitment process. Overall it was very easy interview.