No company?

Just can’t believe he and his wife are separated. They are divorced already! I wish his wife can beg him so they can reconcile. Odion Ighalo is taking a much deserved break following the end of the Premier League season.The Manchester United striker, shared photos of himself on yacht, including a shirtless shot, vacationing at an undisclosed location.Odion Ighalo was very instrumental in helping his team finish in the top at the just concluded season which ended on Sunday, July 26.Taking to Twitter, the striker shared these photos below.The Europa League is set to resume on August 5, so we guess Ighalo is resting up so as to deliver yet another impressive performance for his club side on the competition. Read Latest Nigeria News, Breaking News, Daily Devotionals, Celebrity Gossips, BBNaija, Zee World Series, Trending Stories | Odion Ighalo shares shirtless photos as … The wife no too get sense b4 but she go don dey behave now I believe, so he should give their marriage another try Everyone have choice biko for me i like him as a human but can't marry him. Kai! You don’t vibrate on the same frequency or move in the same circles. In other to make our dreams a […] There is something kinda off about him. I thought they are in the champions league.

They have europa league matches to play on the 5th of August Manchester United striker, Odion Ighalo has started his holiday after the English premier league season ended on Sunday.The Nigerian striker, who helped his team to a top four finish, shared photos on his Instagram page on Tuesday evening showing him shirtless as he relaxed on a yacht in an undisclosed location.Ighalo's holiday will end on the 5th of August when Manchester United resume the Europa League competition.“Shut down BBNaija now or I will shut it down with my spiritual capabilities” Prophet Ebelenna Chukwu tells FG (video)#BBNaija housemates Ka3na and Praise caught on camera having sex ( +18 videos)Ex-Babcock University student in viral sex tape video gets scholarship to study abroadActress, Angela Okorie marries her fiance Desmond in a romantic beach wedding (Photos)Bobrisky finally unveils the identity of his “bae” as he shares photos of himChina won't give Nigeria loan again if you continue probing - Amaechi to Reps panel "I'm a proud bisexual girl, I swing both ways" - Princess Shyngle says in new videoGovernor Sanwo-Olu says he'll like to meet 'mummy calm down' internet sensationJealous man kidnaps his ex-wife and drags her off inside suitcase for a ‘romantic date’ in the forest (Video)Family arrives back in the UK from holiday in Europe and discovers two Africans hiding in their car roof rack (video)Body positivity activist, Chioma puts her banging body on display in just her underwear (photos)Ghanaian lady given 100 strokes of the cane after being caught sleeping with a Sudanese man in Saudi Arabia (videos) Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of lindaikejisblog.com or any employee thereof. on Odion Ighalo Kicks off Vacation with Shirtless Photos What of Osaze, Mikel Obi, Ndidi, Maduka Okoye, Ekong, and the rest.

Ighalo is really good looking, matter if fact, one of the finest super Eagles player ever. There is nothing that can make me date this guy. KEEP IT UP. LINDA'S DREAM BABY DADDY. These pictures will only bring her more tears. Everyone have the kind of man they want so if you love him because the man is sexy doesn't mean another woman will like him.
House of Lords member signs petition against Nigeria genocide ... vacationing at an undisclosed location. This life no just balance at all. Odion Ighalo phone number, personal WhatsApp number, latest mobile number, Email contact address Instagram handle, twitter handle, Facebook page, mobile contact, Ighalo Jude manager, house address, location etc. Gossip! Your post has been submitted and will be visible after the blog owner approves Good one, Bro.