Is Lauren Lake's Paternity Court renewed or canceled on Syndication? /* ----------------------------------------- */ /* Content Template: shows-template - start */

Featuring family lawyer Lauren Lake, the series follows hearings on paternity cases and DNA results.

Lake then follows up with the guests.Im looking for my dad for 39 years i just want to know how i can get to contact the show i need help i have 2 sisters and a brother nieces nephews he has 3 grandchild with me i have alot of info on him and his family …. TVGuide has every full episode so you can stay-up-to-date and watch your favorite show Lauren Lake's Paternity Court anytime, anywhere.

in 39 years never ever met him … i have talked to him but that was over 10 years ago please please please help meCannot stand the judge. Judge Lake needs to force these women to pay back all the money he spent on someone else’s child.

Lauren Lake’s Paternity Court TV show cancelled or Season 4 renewed? Learn the actual status of Lauren Lake's Paternity Court on Syndication. Orion Television distributes both programs.

Whether Lauren Lake's Paternity Court Season 3 release date is announced?

Women wouldn’t freely accuse men if they knew they would be forced to pay back all that money the man paid for her child./* ----------------------------------------- */ padding-right: 10px; Renewed TV Shows 2021-22; TV Networks. Cancelled TV Shows. The man pays money for the support of the child and at the end it turns out it isn’t his.. Why isn’t the mother that accused him forced to pay back all the money he spent on that child that wasn’t his. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. Lauren Lake is the judge on the Daytime Emmy-winning, nationally syndicated daily courtroom show, Lauren Lake’s Paternity Court.The sharp-witted Lake helps litigants resolve legal paternity issues through mediating discussion and presenting DNA results. Track the current status of the 3rd season of Lauren Lake's Paternity Court below. The shows are cleared on stations from the Tribune, CBS, Sinclair, Weigel, Scripps and Nexstar station groups and in all of the top 15 markets. He is out all that money.

Presiding Judge and Executive Producer, Lauren Lake’s Paternity Court . Be the first who knows when Lauren Lake's Paternity Court Season 3 release date is revealed. ... Would You Watch the Cancelled Show on Another Channel? Lauren Lake’s Paternity Court uncovers the truth 5 days a week (Monday-Friday) and sometimes the truth hurts. She yells, allows litigants to interrupt one another and does not stress morals to litigants as a means to help them make better decisions for the sake of their children. February 1, 2016.

The syndicated courtroom TV show Lauren Lake’s Paternity Court has been renewed for seasons four and five, according to Broadcasting & Cable.

padding-top: 3px;
/* Content Template: shows-template - end */

} ... Lauren Lake's Paternity Court.

ABC Scorecard; CBS Scorecard; The CW Scorecard; FOX Scorecard; NBC Scorecard; Cable Networks.

The litigants are definitely a true representation of American people and our declining morality and its negative impact on our vulnerable children.No infringement of previously copyrighted material is intended on this site.

/* ----------------------------------------- */

Watch Judge Lauren Lake empowering families to move past the hurt and into the healing process.What type of justice is it that allows a woman to accuse a man of being the father of her child and at the end the child isn’t his. Lauren Lake’s Paternity Court: Renewed for Seasons Four and Five.
Lauren Lake.

padding-bottom: 3px;

She is biased against men. Lauren Lake’s Paternity Court TV series ratings? /* ----------------------------------------- */Our website uses cookies to improve your experience. Move over Judge Judy. Join Judge Lauren Lake as she presides over highly emotional cases that lead to life-changing consequences and new beginnings for families. Lauren Lake’s Paternity Court and Couples Court will return for seasons seven and three, respectively, said Orion Television, a subsidiary of MGM, on Wednesday.

The cancellation reaper is stalking all the latest cancellation and renewal updates, so keep this page to hand to track Lauren Lake’s Paternity Court Season 4 status and release date news.

border-top: 1px solid green; .synopbg {

border-bottom: 1px solid red; Broadcast Networks.

Lauren Lake took to Twitter to address the fact that "Lauren Lake's Paternity Court" executive producer David Armour completely upstaged her at the Daytime Emmys over the weekend. Cancelled TV Shows 2021; Renewed TV Shows. padding-left: 10px;

background-color: #EFEFEF;