He first shot to fame with his role in the 2nd and 3rd seasons of the series ‘The Only Way Is Essex’. In 2013, he became a part of another famous British television show, ‘Splash’, where celebrities indulged in diving. relationship began about Oct 2014. ( His then girlfriend, Sam Feiers, was also seen in the commercial.While participating in the reality show I’m a celebrity…Get me out of here!’, it was rumoured that Joey Essex was seeing his co-contestant and former ‘Miss Universe Great Britain’, Amy Willerton.Joey Essex landed in a controversy during his participation in the show ‘Celebs Go Dating’ in 2016. Joey Donald Essex (born 29 July 1990) is an English television personality. ) Joey Essex Siblings. Joey Essex has ... siblings is related to Joey Essex Quiz | Test, Bio, Birthday, Net Worth, Height Family. The duo apparently even went on dates together, which was a violation of the rules specified by the makers of the show. Paul Knightley. He is also known for his singing career and his chart-topping single “Reem.” Thus, Joey Essex made people sit back and notice his talent.Joey Essex was also a part of the popular music video ‘Last Christmas’ along with the rest of the TOWIE ensemble. In 2013, Essex competed in the first series of Splash! Most portions of the show were filmed in South Africa. Christopher Furlong/Getty Images As a participant, he was expected to go on dates with several women contestants, most of whom weren’t celebrities.Joey, yet again, made news for hooking up with his fellow contestant and renowned celeb, Stephanie Pratt. Joey Essex and Amy courted for a while and as per Joey’s claim they even slept together. Dated dated from Oct 2013 until Oct 2013. Joey’s childhood was scarred due to his mother’s suicide. Ollie Locke.

Dated dated from Feb 2014 until before Mar 2014 . The show received a positive response and a second season was aired in mid-2016.In 2015, Joey Essex was crowned the winner of the second edition of the British television series ‘The Jump’, which was aired on ‘Channel 4’.Joey’s sister Frankie, is an actor too and had essayed a role in the 3rd season of ‘TOWIE’.Joey Essex started two initiatives in 2013, proving that there’s more to him than just his acting skills.
http://www.reveal.co.uk/lifestyle/news/a448986/joey-essex-talks-about-splash-there-was-no-sex-ban.html Joey Essex was born on 29 July 1990 in Brentwood, England. From 2011 to 2013, he made appearances on the ITV reality series The Only Way Is Essex. Frankie Essex. Joey Essex is a renowned British actor who has worked in several famous television projects. Dated dated from Nov 2018. In 2015, he won the Channel 4 series The Jump. and the thirteenth series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!, where he finished in fourth place.